Reviews for You're Engaged?
Dancing Queen175 chapter 18 . 2/26
Come on! You are such a good writer, but I think you rushed the end. You should make it more gradual, or add some of lily and James dating, or even a sequel!
Dancing Queen175 chapter 19 . 1/4
I know it says it's done, but can you pleeeeeese continue with more chapters of them dating?
Dancing Queen175 chapter 2 . 1/4
Petunia is older
Icepen chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
that was really good! i wish i could do mushy scenes as good as that!
Icepen chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
the ending was a bit confusing, Could you explain?
Icepen chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
yay qudditch!
soudontnoatall chapter 19 . 7/2/2012
Awwwwwwww! A beautiful story with a perfect ending. This was so well written and I know it was written ages ago, but it's amazing. I loved reading this :)
animeloveramy chapter 19 . 5/30/2011
oh, i love this fanfiction. it so cute and just soo damn sweet. but it has sadness in it too, and i like that though i kind of wish there culd have been more than one happy ending...but i understand why she did what she did...

so well written and such a good idea...round of applause to you! _

and thanks for writing it and posting it XD
A Hidden Saint and Sinner chapter 11 . 8/15/2009
Love this story
twilight2441476 chapter 19 . 7/31/2009
ah! so good! you did AMAZING job! i love your writing style! the plot was brilliant too! keep up the awesome writing! :D

twilight2441476
kiwi anonymouse chapter 19 . 6/28/2009
cool story mama so damn big kids walk around her for i love yo mama jokes
Pro Shoe Tiers chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
That's so sweet! I loved it! :) Thanks for writing that! It was amazing!
Regan Potter chapter 19 . 5/9/2009
Briliant ! Awesome ! Sorry, I'm French XD

I hope my english is not as bad as I think

I began to read your fiction in french, the Muira' transaltion. And when I read the end of the chapter 14, I say " Oh no ! It cannot stop it now " XD

So, I found the original link, and I continue your story.

I couldn't understand some sentences, but, Google is my friend, and especially its dictonnary lol

I realy like your story, but I think, the ... principal idea ( The fact that Lily has to get married with Cameron ) don't during enough.. Sorry, I don"t how to say :s I hope you understand :)

I wished the paring Lily/James will be more... developed ? at the end :)

And I really hate Selene. She couldn't left Remus ! It's unfair. She can be.. more comprehensive ? '_'

Ps : Is you can answer me, can you say me if I've done so many mistakes ? XD Thx

Kiss