Reviews for No Time for Mistakes
starfire25 chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
i like this story a lot. it was very interesting.
R.U. Lisnin chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
This story was absoultly amazing i loved every bit your a freaking amazing writer!
Servant05 chapter 12 . 8/18/2010
This was a really, really great story! I loved the interaction between Greg and Nick! It was so well played out and the characters stayed true to form!

Thanks so much!

P.S. I don't know if you've ever noticed, but in one of the first couple of chapters, you mention a time of 12:00am when I really think you meant pm. Oh well. It was still a good read anyway!
Ognonamis chapter 12 . 5/30/2010
I have to say that I absolutely loved this story. I love the conflict in the story and the friendship between Nick and Greg.

Though i think i saw a few typos like a missing space between two words and things like that, I otherwise thought that this story was extremely well written and it had me hooked from the start.
aleksandra.and.elijah chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
that was definately one of the best fanfics i have ever read (out of twilight, csi miami, and csi crime scene investigation). it would be awesome if there was a sequel! lol
Penelope Anne Neptune chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I can already tell that this is going to be an amazing fan fiction when it has reached an end.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE SO FAR!
Jan chapter 12 . 4/16/2008
I loved your story. It was incredibly intense. I loved the interactions of the characters. I thought that the story could have been a little heavier and meatier on the actual Forensic work. But I liked the conclusion and the wrap up. I think you caught the essence of the characters well.
eustilly chapter 12 . 3/5/2008
Simply fantastic. You are a talented story teller. Bravo.
sara303 chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
great story i love it but i am not finished reading it yet so i am still exited
The Silent Rumble chapter 12 . 9/23/2006
and they get BUSTED!

great work )
AlexCurtis chapter 9 . 7/10/2006
good
Leaflette chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This is a great story! *adds to favorites* Greg is so amusing. :)
starfire25 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
i am an old reviewer with a new pen name. and this story is still one of my favorites.
LittleWing chapter 12 . 3/31/2006
I loved Nick telling Greg how everything that happened to them, to him, wasn't Greg's fault...

Sorry that I haven't reviewed in a while, I've been writing and betaing, and over all busy...poor excuse I know...

Great job. Glad that they found Nick...poor man though with the cop standing on his hand and all. Poor Gill having to get Nick to realize where he was. But glad that he did. And wow, Nick died...well not really but still his heart stopped.

Hate to say this, but I think that I'm enjoying the fics more than the show right now...well okay so the writer's and everyone with the show would really hate to hear that.

Great job. I'm off to start on the new one.
Queen of Cliffies chapter 12 . 2/25/2006
can't wait for the new story and this one was awesome!