Reviews for Paper Thin
Ybs chapter 9 . 3/14
Wow... Great story so far! Would look forward to any updates!
Home3 chapter 10 . 2/19
I'm sure you've forgotten about this, ten years later, but this was exellent to read. I enjoyed the way you portrayed Olaf and Violet, and could already see one-sided Violaf. It was beautiful. I'm sorry it ended so abruptly.
Germany11 chapter 10 . 1/18
This story is amazing. I know you haven't updated in years but I really hope you do continue it. There are so few good Violaf fanfics out there. So please come back!
Please update! And I neeeeeddd the Violaf scenes! this story is so great i spent my whole afternoon reading it! Keep up the work!
Rehtse46 chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Nice chapter. I can't wait to read your next one.
Rehtse46 chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
*throws up on the floor* ugh. sorry, it's just...well, you know. Man, i like this kind of thing and i hate this kind of thing at the same time, and i feel guilty kind of liking it.
Rehtse46 chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
Hey, don't beat your self up about this chapter! I thought it was great! I can't wait to read the next one!
Rehtse46 chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Ooo...I think I know what's going to happen...Count Olaf, don't get drunk!
Rehtse46 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Nooo! Violet! You fool! He is just trying to be nice! And now he's going to be mean!
Rehtse46 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
This chapter was interesting (aren't they all?) because now you see from Count Olaf's point of view. Clever touch.
Rehtse46 chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Man, I feel sorry for Klaus. I mean, he can't lose ANOTHER sister, can he? Ahhh...the sadness of this story pleases me.
Rehtse46 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Ooo...Olaf is a bad boy! Nice chaptah! ;)
Rehtse46 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
This is really, REALLY good! I can't stop reading this!
Rehtse46 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wow, this is pretty good. I can't wait to see what happens next. I've always wanted this to happen. Violet actually does get married to Count Olaf. This will be interesting. MHAWHAHAAA!...sorry.
Kiki-Cat-Ragdoll chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
That's just plain crude torture. "I stopped blah blah and blah blah at 10 chapters, but I won't do it to this one."

Never say never, or else it will stop an endeavor.

Well, cheers, as this was a great fic, I'll happily grin and bear it, 'cause there might be another great fic somewhere that might be finished. Happy 150!