Reviews for Ballroom
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Love the story. Hope you'll update the story...

ASAP!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Aww! That's SO SWEET! Heehee, Kurama and Kagome make SUCH a KAWAII cuple! A happy ending...or a new begining? Keep up the good oneshots!
Saholia chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow...this is really good. I think it was simply romantic...you know...no words needed!
ellie chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I don't know if you have been let known this but at the beginning you say her eyes are sapphire then later you say her eyes are green i thought I'd let you know that sapphire is blue. other than that its a good story.
RomanticPrincess chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
This is one of the cutest oneshots I've ever read! gotta love the Kurama/Kagome pairing!
rubyfoxdemon4 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
that was the cutest story I've ever read. It was a slightly short and sweet one. love it! fav it! thanks for the good read.
A Little Illumination chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Very cute! I love little cute stories like this, they always make life seem worth living, just to see things like this fic. I really love the pairing you picked too, and I think it must have been difficult to write this without using their names onece! I respect your writing! I hope to read more fics like this one! (In that sense, of course, meaning that they are just as good!)
YusxKag02 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
aw... wat is so sweet i love it write more write more please if you love your reviewers write more

(screaming in backround)

onegai

shadowdemon15
Gothic Lust chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
that was so cute i love it..

you know this could make a good story if you continue.. sort of like a cinderella type thing... he still doesn't know her name and she his. so it would make an awesome story. the suspense would build along with passion...

i hope you consider writing more

Gothic Lust
Qit ChioChi chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
AWSOME!
Kurai Oujou chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
ooh! so cute! i luv how it ended.

laterz
snowball and haniko chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
What a lovely story dont you agree sister

Completely

Oh that was so cute yes I dont care if your lazy I could see everything perfectly.

So beautiful it could make a depressed person smile and thats what you need to do

Yep blow off some steam sleep and play around outside for a whiles okay.

Basically be happy and smile at the world

Wow thats kinda creepy for you to say

Whatever just shut up and be happy heehee