Reviews for Pick Your Poison
badkidoh chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
Well I liked it.
anneryn7 chapter 10 . 12/9/2010
Oh my goodness, this is AMAZING!
Raaee chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Awesome chapter! Loved it and found it intresting. Your ideas with what the girls said were fun and the whole thing was well writen. Wish there was more with Tyler and B though cause I definately wouldn't mind reading that... I'm curious about the next chapter and not just to see what happends between them, also with them.
Raaee chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Loved the first chapter and it was definately not a waste of my time to read it :) Thank you for writing it.
Kara chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
This was an enjoyable read. There aren't too many Brigitte/Tyler fics out there.
BeingHollyGolightly chapter 10 . 9/27/2008
Thank you for this wonderful,wonderful story.
Maiafay chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Congratulations, you wonderful little author!

Your story has been selected for addition into the C2 archive “Polished and Shining!”.

Listing in this archive not only determines your knack of storytelling and innate talent for the written craft, but may give you the recognition you deserve. Your hard work and determination has paid off, and your story is not only compelling, but shines as one of those rare gems that readers often search for in vain.

I humbly wish you the best of luck in all your future written endeavors.

We, the readers, thank you for this unexpected pleasure!

Meethrill chapter 10 . 3/3/2007
Thank you. This was a sweet gift to read.
charmingsyrai chapter 10 . 2/24/2007
Let's see: thank you for showing me there's someone out there that can and does write b/tyler fics (cause dude, they have some chemistry and they'd be just hot together as proved) Thank you for writing exactly what I wanted to see in the movie. Thank you for not mentioning Sam because frankly, he's boring. Thank you for using so many curse words cause that's just pretty. Thank you for making Tyler smack B after her nice lil murder attempt. Thank you for all the delicious angst that totally made my day. And hey, thank you for the ending! HAH, loved every minute of it. Now, more. I wanna know what happens now. Do we get lots of cute wolf babies or does things just get really fucked? Hmm?
Super Poet Gurl chapter 10 . 10/22/2006
Wow, this was really well put together. I like how it had a realistic happy ending. You're a talented writer and you portrayed the characters and situations well. So, I'll forgive you for being an American. .~

Anyway, it was a really well done story. Thank you for writing it.
Unitarian Jihadist chapter 10 . 6/2/2006
Very nice job. And now someone else has a GS story with a (relatively anyway) happy ending.

An interesting sequel would have Brigitte and Tyler being "found" by Ghost. But, do whatever you want to do.
atruwriter chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
WICKED AWESOME! This chapter was totally spectacular! A really awesome end to the best GS story ever made! Serious.

Favorite line:

“I did count. And when I got to one, I realized that I had never been good at taking orders from anyone.”

Absolutely loved it! Tyler was recreated, or maybe expanded is a better word, to a really awesome character. You did a wonderful job with this fic. It was just perfect: top to bottom.

Thanks for writing such an awesome story! I look forward to reading more from you in the future!

-Amanda (atruwriter)
SassyFlame chapter 10 . 5/26/2006
I just wanted to say this story is very good. I have watched the movie many times and love the chemistry between Brigitte and Tyler. I don't think i have come across another story with that pairing, (if you know of any, Could you tell me? I would be grateful) I hope you continue to explore the pairing in the future, Best of luck. SassyFlame
desomondo chapter 10 . 5/26/2006
Hey Ash! What more could I say besides that was the most perfect and fitting conclusion to the best GS fic I’ve ever read. Wonderfully written and packed full of details, even down to the simplest continuality touches such as Tyler’s lacrosse stick. “Ginger” final voiceless act was beautiful. You’ve outdone yourself Ash and I can only imagine what you’ll tackle next. I can’t wait! Take care :)
Scarlett Ward chapter 10 . 5/26/2006
Wow! Ash you're amazing! This story is my fave in this catagory! Yay! I really hope you do write more stories with this pairing, I love it! Please keep writing!

Scarlett Ward