Reviews for Aftermath
Chandrakanta chapter 5 . 8/7
Great little story. In the A/N at the beginning, you wrote that this was story #1. Do you have a sequel? If so, what's the title?
Touch of the Wind chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
This was brilliant! I liked the banter with Connor and Angel- and then Kathy and Connor was a good mix. I also like that Angel was so invested in Connor and didn't just loose sight of him because Buffy was there.

I noticed you said this was a series- is there another part?
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
That was a great fic I love Connor/Angel moments
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Sweet ending. I love how Connor is getting along with Angel.
Stina Whatever chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
nice story
angelspike55 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
like your story.
Evil Little Dog chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
Just reread this and thought, Damn, it's a shame this didn't go anywhere. Love the ending.
Adjovi chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
Aw-so good! I love some good Connor/Angel stuff...gets me everytime. :)
Eliza Urchin chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
Aw. I really liked that! Nice inclusion of the Giles' argument/problem/trauma. It was a nice clean read, flowed great and left you feeling hope for just about everybody. I like those stories, where things aren't certain to work out, but there is hope that they will. And cudos to Riley for pointing out the communication problem, you go man!
From Holland chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
Great story, I hope you plan to do a sequel, I wonder how the new prophesy is going to turn out and I like the idea of Angel, Connor and his little sister starting over in New York. Your great at putting the characters feelings down on paper and there interaction with each other feels very realistic. I like that this story pointed out that non of the core scoobies checked out if Angel and gang had really gone evil and jumped to conclusions to fast. Keep up the great work!
Abuhin chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
Cool story! Interesting explanation of why Giles turned their backs on them. And nice point on their lack of communication.
random insane person chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
Aww, this was such a great story, I loved it! I love pretty much all your Connor-involved writing, actually.

I think it's fantastic how you brought all the characters back onto the scene. You get their characterizations and interactions so perfectly, too.

And I'd be SO excited to read about Angel and Connor and Kathy (she's so cute! btw) in New York. Great new setting and the story looks like it has a lot of potential. I really hope you do a sequel. ]

Again-awesome story, and can't wait to read more from you.
blink49 chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
This is a great beginning to what I hoping will be a great series. I hope the rest of the series will be available to read her at fanfic, if not I would like to know where to find them.
Carebear Stare chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
wonderful story. your writing is really absorbing. im glad you didn't mess too much with the love lives, though am a major B/A fan. the happy ending was good, and you made sure that they kept fighting :). it wouldve been great too if youd put in a little more about the grief of wesley's death. loved it.
J chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
Okay, you must be tired of the praise. Seriously, I'm impressed, though.

And a FANTASTIC resolving of Gunn.

One thing that bugged me: kinda ignored Cordelia. Fred was a bit light for my taste, but that was probably the way it would have was good. But no Cordelia or Wesley? Even if you didn't like the implied romance with C/A, those two were - dare I say - as dear to him as Buffy. The unresolved Wesley angle made them more distant, but still, you pretty much ignored them!

Anyway, a job well done.