Reviews for Suspensions
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh, if only Jack knew the truth
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i love it
Elevanya chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
this has potential to be a very entertaining story, i would like to see where you go with this, please continue.
blackfeenix chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
heh. i was muchly amused by this. a good funny oneshot. nicely done.
Justin chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Why leave it hanging? you should write a story to go along w/ it and use this as a prolouge.
speaker4thesilent chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
come on! don't end it here! This could have some serious potential!
Oralindie chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Ooh! You need to continue this! It's really great, and you just can't stop. Please update!

Oralindie
Ragnhild chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Really liked this one. Do you plan to continue?
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
looking good
kissmekent chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
lol!
kyzhart chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I love it. What a switch. Now I have to go check what else you've written since this was such a gem. I hope you continue in this world blend - it's a hoot.
Bluefirestarlily chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I loved it. About the Wood hair thing - maybe it was a typo or intentional whatever - it made me laugh. Just imagining him with shaggy hair. I'm in the hospital for chemo treatments and was having a HORRID day - then I read this and laughed til it hurt. So, intentional or not I liked the hair thing. The rest as well. I def like the premise of this fic! SG-1 and Buffy - what could be better?
Roo3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Interesting idea, and it's off to a good start. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

One nitpick: you describe Wood as "A shaggy-haired black man". Wood is bald. You might want to consider changing that. Unless Wood is wearing a wig in this scene for some odd reason.
Dreamer with a Dancer's Heart chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Haha...I love mini-Jack stories! And Wood saying savvy!
King Henry the V chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Lol, amazing. Please write another chapter. Très amusing.