Reviews for Guilt
Sam chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Hmmm while I enjoyed the concept of the story. I don't really feel that you captured Sam's character at all - he would never have said half of those things to Dean, even in anger.

I'm interested to see how your writing progresses over time.
Vampyre Moon chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
This was really good. I don't think the beginning was so great; there's no way dean would mistake a cool body for a fresh one for one thing. However I know that part was needed to set up the rest of the story... And it was a very enjoyable story.

I loved how at the end I knew it was john before you said. It was *perfect*
livelongprosper2012 chapter 11 . 3/4/2008
great story
Izzy4 chapter 11 . 5/17/2007
A very enjoyable read. Thanks.
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 4/22/2006
Ha ha ha ha. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Isobel Swan chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Now that Meg has revealed her true colours in 'Shadow' then this story could not as it stands be translated into the series. However, if it was adapted to fit the circumstances of the show then I think that it would be a fantastic story arch for Dean. It would be interesting to see his reaction to killing (or seemingly killing) someone and to go down that slippery slop of depression and despair. My main criticims is in the last chapter. I think that the story could have gone on longer, with Dean actually being committed into a Mental Health Institution and observing his reaction to this (ie all the psychiatric assessments, thearapy and medication). Another subplot, while Dean is at the Insitution he'd come up against a supernatural being but being without the equipment to deal with it. He'd be isolated from Sam and the psychiatrist would see his pleading about the supernatural being as a sign of a psychosis etc. Then eventually have John Winchester come and get him out.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
Holy crap! You can't end it there! Please! You can't! I can't handle it! There are too many unresolved issues! Even if you just add a chapter telling about John knowing and them talking about what happened! Dean was upset cause he thought his dad wouldn't trust him anymore! That has to be dealt with! Please! Katie
Master Li chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
yay dean's ok! wow that whole father thing at the end was a surprise!
Aggie2011 chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
that was an awesome ending...i loved it...this story was AWESOME...
TweedleDuh chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
Yep! that was a very good ending Good story! I've been following it for a while and even though when i get busy i miss some stuff and get behind... i seem to always catch your fic.

Great job! Cant wait for more from ya!
ChaiGrl chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
What an ending! You wrote an amazing story and I loved reading every word of it. I can't wait ti see what you come up with next! Until your next post, Happy Writing!
MTVbabe11 chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
love the ending, one of my all time favorite stories!
Abaddonite0345 chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
Loved the ending. Sequel?

M.
LauzyAnn chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
Great...sad to see it ending though.
merryw chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
Oh my gosh - that was great!