Reviews for Columbine Falls
aramiey chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
This is wonderful! I hope you don't mind me asking, but what does this have to do with the LORD? Other than that, I really love your story. I'm a Christian but I still have doubts sometimes, but I want to do a lot of good things for God...anyway you're a really good writer! :) Keep it up!
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I really love this story! Have you stopped updating? Plzplzplzplzplz continue with it! I gotta know what happens!
Lady Crystalin chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
I know how it feels to be a twin. Makes me feel thankful that my twin sister isn't like Eliana.I love it so far. I'm anxious to see what happens next. Please Update soon.
Bullseye-Fanatic chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
Wow, great story! Eliana seriously needs to get smacked and brought back to reality. Update!
Zed the Original N chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
This is C.R.G. (I got an account!) and I'm just going to comment on the comments I made from the first three chapters. No, I don't think God is a deranged stalker. I said if I didn't know it was Him then I would think that but since you clarified that the person who speaks in bold isn't God then I'm just going to keep guessing. Braiden? An angel? I noticed quite a few Biblical names and I don't like her parents. How stupid - excuse the term - can they be? However it's probably not stupidity but ignorance which is also unacceptable. I love your story! Please continue!
merryman chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Good job Sarah. I like the story so far it has a lot of potential. I think Eliana needs a swift kick in the ..I hope you will update again soon. I look forward to reading more about Evangeline and her guardian angel..LOL...Have a good week. Jeff
C.R.G chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
If I didn't know better I would think that God was a deranged stalker but since I do, yeah, your story rocks. I feel sympathy for Evangeline and empathy as well. She needs a good friend...could it be that He's there just waiting and watching making sure she'll be okay? Aww...that's great.