Reviews for Possibility: Ulterior Motives
precious831 chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
I just loved this. Great writing and I cant believe how much drama you managed to resolve in ten chapters. Bravo!
onehandhigh chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
ugh ughh guhgughgg'

that story was everything that every fanfiction should be

you captivated my entire evening reading that beautiful piece of art

your flow and feel for the characters was overwhelming

that was utterly beautiful, thank you
Anastashia chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
I read the last chapter of this listening to Michael W Smith's Freedom CD, specifically the part from The Giving to Prayer for Taylor and boy did that make for an interesting experience. Much of his music there is just perfect for Lee and Kara's relationship.
Skyegirl chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
i'm surprised Adama the elder didnt die of shock
Skyegirl chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
Well, it looks like Apollo wont be freed anytime soon. How can this all be resolved in two chapters? I swear, if someone dies...
Skyegirl chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
Gods, i love Starbuck.
Skyegirl chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
I like, "Helo had the biggest fraking mouth in the universe"

and, "The brig was had been her home away from home for years."

They are both purely Starbuck, and you are an awesome writer. I am soo jealous.
Skyegirl chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
Gah! this is horrible! (whattsd happening to Star i meann, not your writing of course). must read more!
Skyegirl chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
... no comment... to angered to type
Skyegirl chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
that was... interesting
Skyegirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I dont know if those bunks could even hold two people. Still, that's a horribly accurate discription of Pegasus. It would be worse then hell to work there. I hope the kara/lee keeps up. I've always thought they were a meant to be couple.

- A
Loopylou chapter 10 . 6/24/2006
A truly wonderful story! It keeps the reader on the edge of their seat all the way through! You've got a great way of setting a scene. I really enjoyed it; I think it's one of the best you've written!
Loopylou chapter 9 . 6/24/2006
Love that last line! Fantastic story, I'm really enjoying reading it. :)
Loopylou chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Yeah! They're going home! Love Lee for doing Kara's paperwork!
Loopylou chapter 7 . 6/24/2006
Fantastic chapter! Can't wait to read the next one to find out what's happening! Hope Lee and Kara come out of this okay!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »