Reviews for Deep Water
DharmaGirl07 chapter 1 . 8/15
I loved this. I never have really been able to see the Ron/Draco pairing but this was so real and vivid and full of longing and pain... It was excellent!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 1 . 3/1
this is intense! i feel so bad for draco! this is really well written! i like it...:-)
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
That was so heart wrenching. You have a wonderful way with words. It hurt to read the end. Awesome story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
'Just this one last cigarette, Ron, and then I'll see you on the other side.'
Good God. The feels. THE FEELS!
colour-of-forgetmenots chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I really do love this. It's beautifully written, and I love the last line "This one last cigarette,Ron,and I'll join you on the other side." Beautiful.
redsummers chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I really liked the "Oh, yes. I'd do it. I am doing it now." A really poetic way of saying you'd die for someone, or in Draco's case, die without someone. To be fair to Harry, I don't know how he'd do without Ron either (even [especially] when their relationship is just platonic) when you think about Ron being his first real friend and they have not spent many days apart from each other... Point is, I'm glad you didn't write the whole, "he wouldn't do it for you but I would". This was very beautifully written and especially so that it all revolved around cigarettes, because of the ashes thing (Ron commenting that Draco tastes like ashes!) and how they all burn out.
SaxMachine chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I literally sat looking at the screen for about five minutes after I finished reading that.
That story was beautifully written. Amazing imagery and story line and I had goosebumps.
You are a truly gifted writer.
And it helps that I love Ron and Draco haha.
I loved it! You're amazing!
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Sad. Very, very sad and beautiful.
Ci Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
The Bird and The Bee chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
THIS IS SO GOOD. WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING GOOD. Sweet jesus, I love Vulnerable!Draco.
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
i liked the last line
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Love it. Sad, yet amazing and beautiful. The last line sent shivers down my spine.
disregard chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Unrequited love always hurts,huh. And in this case, it hurt them both. Took both their lives too...

You write beautifully. This piece is sad and pure and just...amazing. And i could almost hear the sorrow in Draco's voice, through the lane of memories.

Love it.
Dipi chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
this was quite sad. aww!
stoneyheart chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
That was sad...Overly sad...And amazeing...