Reviews for Deep Water
disregard chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Unrequited love always hurts,huh. And in this case, it hurt them both. Took both their lives too...

You write beautifully. This piece is sad and pure and just...amazing. And i could almost hear the sorrow in Draco's voice, through the lane of memories.

Love it.
Dipi chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
this was quite sad. aww!
stoneyheart chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
That was sad...Overly sad...And amazeing...
Mrs Suzy Black chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I stumbled across this by sheer luck... It is so beautiful and heartbreaking! Well done )
coolkiwi chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Beautiful - I can't find any other word that could describe this story better.
g0ne chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
So tragically amazing. I loved it.
deletedeletepleaz chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Omg. So sad but beautiful.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
that was tragically beautiful. that draco loved ron so much. i almost cried. the imagery was wonderful, the story was touching (but extremely angsty!) and this has inspired me. you have a talent for writing that's quite evident in this one-shot. again, this is a profoundly beautiful story.
1227 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Okay so this was absolutely beautiful.

Tragic love and everything, my favorite. I loved that Draco was the one that loved him so much...and I like almost cried, really. Great job.
tohru80 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
so beautifully sad.

perfect.
fuegodealmas chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Ok, so I know you wrote this story over six years ago, and you haven't written any HP in almost two, but I still felt like I should review. You may have changed your email, so you won't get this, either, but I loved this story. It was unexpected angst at exactly the right time for me. amazing.
MyLamb chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
That was very beautiful. And I loved the distant way it was written.
loonyluna9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Wow, that was really intense. So much so that it made me cry profusely. But it was beautiful. This was so inspiring that I can't put it into words. Amazing.
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
The last line did me in. *nods vigoriously* Took my breath away and the story was just *amazing*, just pure awesomeness. I can only say...wow. Just...WOW.
anchovies chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
That was brilliant...sad...but briliant...:') I'm kinda crying right now...let me wipe the tears from the keyboard and I'll try again...*wipe wipe* Man! That was awsome! :):D I loved it! Very very veryveryveryvery well written. :):D And a tear jerker! :):D Awsome job. :):D:):D

~Fishi~