Reviews for Deep Water
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I really enjoyed everything about this fic and I can't even begin explaining how rare it is for me to actually like something I read. Normally I never come across anything as wonderfully tender and captivating as this. I adored your word usage such as

"You took the cigarette from my mouth like a mourner picking a rose."

" The new grass crushed easily and left sap-stains on bare legs and arms, on white pale bodies newly emerged from winter cocoons."

Those are only two of the numerous great lines that can be found in this story.

Your writing style is excellent and I look forward to reading more fics from you.

This fic is being added to my favourites and to my new C2, Slashing Ron Weasley.
RonsPigwidgeon chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
beautiful
daisyink chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Oh, that is so, so sad ;_; Unrequited love sucks. I couldn't help but feel really bad for Draco, like your fic said, he was the only one who really -saw- Ron. But he never got anything from it; Ron still loved Harry. ;_;
kerplank chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
oh, this was so sad... but so beautiful... i loved this. going into my C2...
Kelly chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
This is so beautiful and angsty. I love how you wrote Draco in love, something rarely seen in slash fanfic. Amazing job and such a sad ending...I love it !
Blizdal chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
You made me cry.
red chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Wow. Utterly beautiful.

This is the first time I've read a Ron/Draco, but I think that every one I read from now on will be put below this one in ratings scale - I simply love this story. It's gone in my favourites. Use of words, imagery...everything. Beautiful.

Well done you!

Red
sapientia paucis chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Further proof that Harry is simply a Giant Git. I love this piece though, formatting, wording, plot, etc.
goody2sho chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
O wow! that was so good! I've never read anything like that before! very powerful! o wow! I could go on...but it'd prolly just end up being redundant so i just end here. Brilliant!
Calm Soul chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Enthralling. Very.
Fire Dragon of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Very moving and melancholic-I absolutely loved it.
Taryn chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I don't normally read slash fic, but this story was truly beautiful. :)
singingqueen13 chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
I cried it was such a great story...it was written so well good job
Kragey chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I recced this at my slash recs journal. I'm usually wary about , but this...was beautiful. I adored it; you made a pairing I'm not fond of good for me. Congrats! D
Jen chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Oh my goodness. That was so unbelievably... heartbreaking, really. It was beautifully written, and I love the way you wrote Draco in this. Wonderful story.
Jen