Reviews for Daughter of the Forest RK Style
Anonymous chapter 15 . 1/1
Great story; it is really enjoyable and addicting. You do a great job of making us feel really attached to the characters. :)

But come on, this is Marina's first kiss and you don't give us any details or her feelings about it!

p.s. Sorry to be a grammarNazi, but I've noticed throughout the story you use "except" in place of "accept". Just something to keep in mind for the future, but overall good grammar! :D
Yorushike chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Hi,
I love this story, it is beautifully written and the stroy well thought through :). I have never read the original Daughter of the Forest, but now I think I might just go to the library :).
Greetings Yorushike
Illusions of Dreaming chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
This is a really neat story! Though I've never read "Daughter of the Forest" it doesn't feel like I missed out or felt left out of certain myths/legends! The story is not biased to those who have read the story so I'm impressed! It's really hard to find crossovers that doesn't leave new readers left out!
I love Kenshin's character here and feel really, really sad for the fact Kaoru had to keep herself from talking for 3 years. It takes a lot of will to stop socializing and I'm amazed she managed to do so for so long.
The story is lacking a bit more description (in my opinion) yet at the same time, it's crisp and direct pace is what makes it so unique and enjoyable too! So no, while I would like more descriptions, I'm completely satisfied with this story!
Ok. I was never a big fan of Soujiro. But after reading this, I felt so sad for him and was quite bummed out to find that he was slowly growing mad by the end of the story! I sympathize with him because out of all the siblings, he is the one who suffered most other than Kaoru.
Thank you for sharing this story! :'D I love it!
Liberty chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
not bad, sorry for not doing a longer review, but I'm in a hurry here. Really Sorry.
Liberty chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Got it! Okay, let's see, well, this chapter is where all the action starts, isn't it? So, like the raping of Kaoru and her brothers finding her, but that's in the next chapter. Where do I know this, you ask? I am a huge fan of this whole fanfiction. I read this a lot of time. But I have to say amongst this whole story it could use a little more action. No offense. Besides, that villain lady Yumi turning Kaoru's brothers into swans is so mean and awful, but a story is not a story without an antagonist (villain, bad guy). I just like to use big words. I hope you don't mind since in this story you use some big words. All the names for the chapters are good, like the evil awakens. It matches this chapter a lot. If I'm writing too much like I did in the last one, I'm sorry. Well, I just can't help it. So I'll keep writing. Actually, bye. It was amazing reading your story. By the way, that person called Anonymous is me. I use some crazy sayings in my reviews, like the sky shines down on you, but I just like to do that. It's a habit. Bye.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
It's a nice chapter excellent author. The sky shines down on you.
Liberty chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
Yes, I'm proud of you for updating so soon. *
Liberty chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
This chapter is a little violent and rape but other than that it's a really good chapter. I mean, you do have a lot of action in this one like Lady Yumi turning Kaoru's brothers into swans. That's action. This chapter also has brotherly love in it and since I have no siblings this chapter is a little weird for me, if you don't mind me saying. And action is also when the man in the Kaoru's room raped her. This story is similar to daughter of the forest but in a lot of ways I can say that it's different also. The whole point of this is that I liked this chapter a lot. I already read this book like tons of times and for all your other reviews all the other chapters are great! I only knew about the real daughter of the forest by Juliet Marillier but then I read this one and I have to say your fanfiction is a tie with the actual daughter of the forest. What I mean is both of them are really good. If only could make this into a real book... Well, anyway, I know I wrote a really long review. But I just want to say one last time that this book is great so far and even though I already read it a billion times this book never get's old. Well, bye.
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I look at the moon and H20 is there.
kilimanjaro chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
************************************************** ** NICE CHAPTER!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
this chapter was really nice. I liked the way you sort of unfolded this story out as the chapters went along. Kaoru is a good character and she is a healer like the main girl, Sorcha, was in the daughter of the forest. All of her brothers are like the ones in the daughter of the forest and this chapter is like chapter four in the daughter of the forest. This fanfiction is great so far. I like this one a lot. This chapter reminds me of a lot of stuff from the original book. You should write more fanfictions than just this one. There is a fanfiction called daughter of the ocean and it's and unknown author. I think I like your fanfiction better than the daughter of the ocean. ***
P.S. I can't wait to see what all the other chapters will be about!
anonymous chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
I like this chapter a lot
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I like this chapter very much and you're doing a great job of making this story related to the daughter of the forest
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
it's a happy and sad chapter but I like this chapter also
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
it's a nice chapter except for the part where you spelled guilt "redden" wrong. It's supposed to be guilt "ridden."