Reviews for Bloodplay in the Dungeons
MARCUS X OLIVER
FreeWinged chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Woah. That was hot.
golddigga chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
diggory might if he was provoked enough
Sugar'n'bloodyrainbows chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I should have told you this the first time I read this... Screw you, Diggory could beat the shit out of Wood, you bastard. Also, I loved this story, it's going on my favorite's list.
PervertedPriestess69 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
*headdeskheaddeskheaddesk* This was absolute LOVE! You couldn't get any better potter match than Flint and Wood. BTW, you do know what happens when you put flint and wood together, right? Heheheh! A nice smoldering FIRE! XD Yeah, came up with that one myself! LOL I know I'm lame but it's true! This was truly divine!
hi chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Usually i like fluff, but today i wanted some bloodplay. So awesome story snapy pants. Write another one, please.
SendMoreParamedics chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I agree. There is some strange difference between 'hott' and 'hot'...

This fic is both. :D
Pernille chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Urgh, god, I hate my self.

I'm one bloody perverted maniac!

I mean, I loved this fic! It was bloody fantastic!

Well, it wasn't realistic about Cedric, you could have chosen a Ravenclaw guy or something?

I think it's actually very realistic about Marcus being sadistic and Oliver being masochistic. At least in this pairing. I started reading Cedric/Oliver about two weeks ago, but now I couldn't find more of it, without having to searching around the whole google!

So I told my self "what the fuck, I am bored anyway, why wouldn't I read Marcus/Oliver?"

And I did... And this was fucking brilliant!

I am SO gonna read the sequel! There is one, right? o.O

And one more thing...

I think it's lovely about Marcus. The thing about him being really gentle and kind of loving is great.

If you hadn't put that in, the story would have sucked, 'cause then Marcus wouldn’t psychically have been a human, and that would have been really stupid xD

Well, lovely work Even though I can actually taste blood in my mouth, and feel kind of dirty and disgusting, I loved it
PixiesCanFly chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I love this. It's so beautiful that all the blood and everything is not done maliciously(sp?) You're a genius for doing this in a way that it seems to acceptable to be so violent. Loved it.
falmouthfalcons chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
love it in a wreid way
Mary chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
All of your Bloodplay fics are amazing. I'd like to thank you for showing me how loving and healthy masochism and sadism can be.
septic fetus chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
. ~ Very hott. And cute. All at the same time.

It's a little explicit for my tastes, but very well done. XD
Knave chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
omg great story XD

I shower you with praise

i read it and i was like fcken awesome!

you are my god know...along with several others...but still a god
UteM003 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Oh, I thought I've reviewed that O_O! That's one of my favourites hoho xD But well, now that I've seen a sequel to that [I'm going to read it when I finish that review xD] I came there and I noticed that I didn't post anything º0º

I've read tat several times, I love that sadistic relationship gr **~It's so hot! I always liked that sadistic Flint, love him xD! And Oliver must be a masochist hahaha xD perfect couple xD!

So... I've loved that and I find it so much well-wrote even if I'm not so good in english [yeah, excuse my bad english x_D]

Well, after that large review I'm going to read "Bloodplay in the Common Room" hohoho xD See ya there ;)!
deskrabbit chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
So good! I never saw Oliver as the masochistic(spelling?) type, but, damn, I sure do now xD