Reviews for Whenever You Remember
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
*TEARS*TEARS*TEARS*TEARS*TEARS*TEARS* y cnt i stop crying? *TEARS*TEARS*TEARS*TEARS*TEARS*TEARS* ths is soooooooooooooo sad but so beutiful! *TEARS*TERS* WIPS AWAY THE TEARS* yd she die? wht made u think of it? *TEARS*TERS*
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
this was the most amazing story ever. i am not ashamed to say that i am crying as i write this review. im crying more than i did while reading teardrops on my guitar. you are an amazing writer and you have a great talent for creating emotions in people with words.

not many have that talent and because you have it you should use it well which you have. i would be greatly honored if you would accept to collaborate on a story with me. i love power rangers spd, rpm and jungle fury and would love to hear you thoughts on the new story im hoping to upload during this week.

good luck with all future projects and i cant wait to read more stories by you.

GOOD JOB!
Rileyzard chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
OH MY...

What can i say its so sad but so beautiful at a time,

im so amazed about he whole scene you created

I cried and cried and cried.

Amazing job really MY RESPECTS
queenofpoisons chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That's so sad, really well written

Little Miss Ness

x
Riker15 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Aw! I love it!
Caterina Sforza chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
omg this was absolutely brilliant i actually started crying it was so sad! brilliant work...
Buffycoo999 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I loved this story.
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Hey You!

Well guess who finally reviewed? *grins* I'm sitting in class right now, listening to my boring professor go on and on about stuff I really should be paying attention too! hehe but you know I loved this story! Way better than mine :P
Mz. Daydream chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I love it! I love all your stories! It's real touching!

lots of love,

miss day
Tam71 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I started reading this one on Tuesday morning and had to stop as it had me in tears, one of the reasons being I was shortly going to be leaving to go to my Gran's funeral. Have just read the whole thing and the tears are pouring down my face again. I could really feel the grief coming from the remaining ranger and as for Sky, wow the emotion you had coming from him was absolutely amazing. You have written this so well that the reader can feel everything that they are feeling. You are a superb writer. Well done.
SKY UNICORN chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I have always thought that a great write

can do three things make some one feel what

that person in the story is feeling and

make the reader laugh or cry. So I just wanted

to say you have made me cry and made me

feel along with each person in this story and

in all your storys!

you also made me laugh when its time to laugh to!

so thank you

and guess what I wanted to say is that you are

one of the best Author out there!
gymkidz2000 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Only you Pink can make me cry when I'm reading a story...especially when I'm WORKING! :) You hit a homerun with this one...excellent job
Etcetera Kit chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Wow! That was intense. I really liked this take on the situation. I feel like I've read a lot of stories about Sky dying and Syd having to cope with the lose of him, how it mirrors his father, etc. etc. This was certainly different, because, when I first started reading, I was fully expecting Sky to be the one in the coffin until you started describing a man...

Their goodbyes are what really got me. It was so heart-wrenching to see them all so torn up and it underscores a really deep friendship that the four of them share. And Sky... what can I say? He was the most tragic. You almost want the whole funeral to be a dream so that he won't be hurting so much. Very nicely done.

I loved the end when he realizes that he has to keep on going for his children and for Syd. And the memory at the end was nice, really showed his faith in something bigger and that his loved ones really never left.

What can I say? Great writing! Really powerful.

EK
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
That was so sad! It broke my heart, how is Sky gonna manage without her? Gorgeously done with a real sense of grief.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/15/2006