Reviews for Charon's Gift
fashley chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That was a beautiful story. Thank you for writing it :)

It assured me that there is still hope in life no matter what happens.
spal777 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
So did Draco die?
HP0247 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This was achingly beautiful it brought tears to my eyes.
roxie danielle malfoy chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I love how you managed to bring light to an otherwise dark plot. The subtle idea at the end that Draco decided to do what was right gave everyone hope and feelings again. I think i might have even teared a little at the end.

-roxie-
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I really don't know what to say. All i know is that this fic(and the rest of the trilogy)is so so so awesome, and beautiful, and deserves one gazillion stars, and it/they totally made my day,and i just CANNOT take in all the awesomeness without saying thanks. So, Thank you so much for sharing!
zpplnchick chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This was wonderful. I started bawling with shock and happiness when I read what was in the package... great writing.
Hermiones hair chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
OH MY GOD! YOU HAVE DESCRIBED THIS SO WELL! I LOVE IT!
Smirk. Swagger. Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
A most beautiful story. And yes, I couldn't keep the tears at bay.

Please continue writing, this story was amazing!

3 3 3
thebfsgf chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This fic made me cry, no joke... It was so depressing, and then... then the ending was so happy, even with all the people dead and gone... and they couldn't even thank him... oh geeze, I love this! a million stars wouldn't be enough to give this story enough credit!
nadakesgurl chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
beautiful story :)
hotbritt5000 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I recently read your other story so I went looking on your profile and found this story.. I thought I was crying at the end of your other story.. well this time.. Balled.. Balled.. Balled.. Definitely worth the read to anyone I swear. You capture everything.. and I cant speak.. but well done.. amazing..
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Wonderful.
MikasaKirstein chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
So, I thought I was going to make it through the entire story without any tears, but I got to that last like... five paragraphs and couldn't do it. Excellent fic! (I'm now off to read Linked for... I think the 3rd time) :D
Fayleux chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Amazing, simply beautiful.

Every step was perfect.

I particularly liked Draco's letters, that kind of thing always gets me right where it hurts.

Thank you for this.
Midnight Shard chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This story is so beautiful and yet sad at the same time. Thank you for writing this beautiful story it's definitly going and staying in my favourites
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »