Reviews for Charon's Gift
thebfsgf chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This fic made me cry, no joke... It was so depressing, and then... then the ending was so happy, even with all the people dead and gone... and they couldn't even thank him... oh geeze, I love this! a million stars wouldn't be enough to give this story enough credit!
nadakesgurl chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
beautiful story :)
hotbritt5000 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I recently read your other story so I went looking on your profile and found this story.. I thought I was crying at the end of your other story.. well this time.. Balled.. Balled.. Balled.. Definitely worth the read to anyone I swear. You capture everything.. and I cant speak.. but well done.. amazing..
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Wonderful.
MikasaKirstein chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
So, I thought I was going to make it through the entire story without any tears, but I got to that last like... five paragraphs and couldn't do it. Excellent fic! (I'm now off to read Linked for... I think the 3rd time) :D
Fayleux chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Amazing, simply beautiful.

Every step was perfect.

I particularly liked Draco's letters, that kind of thing always gets me right where it hurts.

Thank you for this.
Midnight Shard chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This story is so beautiful and yet sad at the same time. Thank you for writing this beautiful story it's definitly going and staying in my favourites
hawklawson chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Beautiful. I really would like to know what happens next!
Lala chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
YOU. MADE. ME. CRY. That story was so moving, it was simply beautiful. Your discriptions were great and the way you've worded things are excellent, especially their feelings. You've captured feelings people have in war and the true nature of it perfectly. That was one of the best stories I've read. That is saying something.
fudge2428 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
that was beautiful. you are such a wonderful writer. i totally hate myself for not reading this fic sooner.

loved it! :D
debbiegirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
That was heartwrenchingly good. I really love your writing. I felt the feelings that Hermione felt, or rather didn't feel, and I cried when she started to feel again. Beautifully done. A little sad that it's only a oneshot though. I would have liked to have known what would happen next...
morallygreydesi chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I am emotional when it comes to friends because seeing their pain makes me feel bad...I am emotional when it comes to movies because I can see the actors' pain and can relate it to my own...but with literature I am not usually emotional because no matter how well it is written the feeling of pain can be imagined but it is very difficult to feel it...This fic has managed to make me cry..something unusual for me when it comes to books...making me cry with written work...That I think is one of the best compliments an author can receive..
EroticHaywire chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
How could you say that was angsty when it ended so hopefully? Wish Hermione went to find Draco though. But marvelous job.
Potgenie chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
There's just one thing I don't get. What is Narcissa's grave doing in a graveyard meant for members of the Order?

"...she spat, wondering if the ungrateful, arrogant bastard had any idea how lucky he was that he was staring down the wand point of this particular member of the Order..."

Um, yeah. Other than that, sweet and touching fic! Congrats on all those awards!
Bowtie chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
That was simply so beautiful, I cannot even begin to describe just how amazing I think it is.
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »