Reviews for Charon's Gift
belle chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
omg this is amazing i got shivers reading this! i actually cried a bit too... this is beautiful.
purplepam chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Wow..I loved this. First, I loved that in the beginning itself, you brought about an atmosphere of greyness and desperation but ended with the atmosphere of a new beginning and redness.( from the rose). Your writing is really descriptive and vivid. When I read the part about Draco sending those documents, I literally got goosebumps. You are a really REALLY talented writer to bring that kind of effect on me. Kudos for a story well written.
Elana chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Usually it takes more than a one shot to move me, but wow this was excellent written and I felt myself tear up along with hermione towards the end. One thing with the continuity though, I thought the rose Draco placed at his mum's grave was the last?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This story was absolutely fantastic! I loved the redemption element here, and how it managed to be very realistic and kept the chap secrets very true to canon. Heart wrenching and enthralling!
Siilver Phantom chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
NO wAY! That was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! It was so beautifully written! I loved it SO much! You are an amazing writer! :D
Ashley chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This.
This is a truly great fic.
I had been trying to find a meaningful Dramione fic for a long time- one that sounded real, and not just a sappy 'oh I love you so much Draco and im so glad that there's no problems in our lives' and yeah.
This is the only fic that has successfully made me cry.
Thank you for this wonderful story :)
Nanoute1321 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Obmy god you are a genius ! I'm totally speechless ! I hope i coumd find other fic as stunning as yours thanks
Arrion chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Interesting redemption of Draco. Thanks for your story.
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Absolutely stunning and beautiful. I'm amazed that you managed to fit so much depth of feeling in a relatively small piece of work. This was incredible!
EnitsuEmria chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Lovely Lovely fic! It tugged at my heartstrings ever so violently XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
THAT WAS SO AWESOME! I LOVE THE PENDANT! IT'S SOOOOOO CUTE!;))))))
Samantha S chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh this is perfection! You are brilliant, it's no wonder this was nominated. You made me shed a few tears which I must tell you doesn't happen often with fanfiction. Your descriptions are wonderful in every way and I like how you credited quotes at the end, something that I only see once in a blue moon. Thank you for writing this work of art.
VFell4 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I am very glad you decided to continue this.

I could feel the despair steal over me and rob me of any lighter feelings. Sobbing for those in the Order and for the seeming pointlessness of the War.

Thank you for making me feel.
Samurai-Kagome chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
One of the most beautifully written and well-executed one-shots.
Malfoy and Hermione were in character and the chain of events didn't appear to be exaggerated.
I don't really know what more to say because...this story has made me go through the range of emotions that Hermione was going through. Despair, numbness, and then, rejuvenation.
But, to be honest, this story was so depressing that I'm still feeling down even though the ending is optimistic.
Anyway, I know you've written a sequel, so I'll be off to read that now.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Beautiful! I wish there was more
401 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »