Reviews for Charon's Gift
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
That was beautifully meaningful... :)
DreamMist21322 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Could you please send me a word version of this because I really want to print it out and read it at home. Please reply if you are able to. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
this was beautiful, probably one of the best one shot's ive ever read.
juiceboxxes chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
you hurt my soul and made me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Well that was fucking depressing.
sbcarri chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Loved this story!
Hydra Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I know, I know, "Not her again!" but I had to review just one more time to compliment and thank you for this Fan fiction. I am actually writing several heart-wrenching novels and NOTHING I've ever written is as good as this. My favorite part is how you describe the kiss. Perfect word choice, perfect description, perfect, perfect, PERFECT! Please continue writing. You are amazing!
Hydra Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
This is the most beautiful, genius, and incredibly well-written Fan fiction, no, piece of literature I have ever read in my entire life. I, too, have experienced loss of loved ones and was unable to cry about it. Only my best friend/boyfriend could make it better, or at least, make me feel like I, myself wasn't dead. Thank you, with all my heart and soul for writhing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
This made me cry. Beautiful. Just Beautiful. I love you for writing this. :')
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Wow, this was incredible. Really, really moving, and spot on characterization.
Kieran chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Positively beautiful. And, not OOC at all! It was very impressive, not MAJORLY Dramione, but just beautiful in a sweet, Christmas Angst kinda way:)
Theatre chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This was cute and amazing and adorable and cutting and so so accurate and THANK YOU FOR WRITING! Please keep doing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
That was so good, could never have written anything like it of I tried! You have to continue it or write a sequel it was so fantastic and detailed and the descriptions were amazing thank you for writing such an amazing story
roni2010 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
love it! happy that draco decided to help the light side, while still being apart of the dark lord' s inner circle
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
What a lovely and touching little story. Well done.
421 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »