Reviews for Charon's Gift
Rathnika chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
It was an amazing story!I know I'm reading this very late but still. You are really talented. Would love to see more! Dramione all the way 3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Breathtakingly beautiful. I love the transition from death to life, defeat to hope. I love Hermione's fight for Christmas, for Draco. Draco's responses are absolutely perfect. The themes are woven so masterfully through out this gift of a story; thank you!
TwentyTawnyTigers chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Absolutely beautiful. I wan't more, but I know it is perfect as it stands. Thank you.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Perfect and beautiful. I'm so glad you wrote this and shared it with the world. You have an amazing way with words. This story has stick with my heart for many years and rereading it now has reminded me why.
belle chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
omg this is amazing i got shivers reading this! i actually cried a bit too... this is beautiful.
purplepam chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Wow..I loved this. First, I loved that in the beginning itself, you brought about an atmosphere of greyness and desperation but ended with the atmosphere of a new beginning and redness.( from the rose). Your writing is really descriptive and vivid. When I read the part about Draco sending those documents, I literally got goosebumps. You are a really REALLY talented writer to bring that kind of effect on me. Kudos for a story well written.
Elana chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Usually it takes more than a one shot to move me, but wow this was excellent written and I felt myself tear up along with hermione towards the end. One thing with the continuity though, I thought the rose Draco placed at his mum's grave was the last?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This story was absolutely fantastic! I loved the redemption element here, and how it managed to be very realistic and kept the chap secrets very true to canon. Heart wrenching and enthralling!
Siilver Phantom chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
NO wAY! That was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! It was so beautifully written! I loved it SO much! You are an amazing writer! :D
Ashley chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This is a truly great fic.
I had been trying to find a meaningful Dramione fic for a long time- one that sounded real, and not just a sappy 'oh I love you so much Draco and im so glad that there's no problems in our lives' and yeah.
This is the only fic that has successfully made me cry.
Thank you for this wonderful story :)
Nanoute1321 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Obmy god you are a genius ! I'm totally speechless ! I hope i coumd find other fic as stunning as yours thanks
Arrion chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Interesting redemption of Draco. Thanks for your story.
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Absolutely stunning and beautiful. I'm amazed that you managed to fit so much depth of feeling in a relatively small piece of work. This was incredible!
EnitsuEmria chapter 1 . 9/20/2013