Reviews for Charon's Gift
Samantha S chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh this is perfection! You are brilliant, it's no wonder this was nominated. You made me shed a few tears which I must tell you doesn't happen often with fanfiction. Your descriptions are wonderful in every way and I like how you credited quotes at the end, something that I only see once in a blue moon. Thank you for writing this work of art.
VFell4 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I am very glad you decided to continue this.

I could feel the despair steal over me and rob me of any lighter feelings. Sobbing for those in the Order and for the seeming pointlessness of the War.

Thank you for making me feel.
Samurai-Kagome chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
One of the most beautifully written and well-executed one-shots.
Malfoy and Hermione were in character and the chain of events didn't appear to be exaggerated.
I don't really know what more to say because...this story has made me go through the range of emotions that Hermione was going through. Despair, numbness, and then, rejuvenation.
But, to be honest, this story was so depressing that I'm still feeling down even though the ending is optimistic.
Anyway, I know you've written a sequel, so I'll be off to read that now.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Beautiful! I wish there was more
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Beautiful and moving story. Loved this!
Serenity-Noire-Sirius chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This has long been a Draco/Hermione story that I never forgot. I love the scene in the graveyard and the meaning of a rose. This is the best of many Draco/Hermione stories I've read. Thank you for writing this amazing story.
Cobran chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
You've probably heard it a million times before, considering how popular this fic is.
But it blew my mind and made me cry and smile.
Thank you for this beautiful fic.
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Nicely done! Can't wait to read the sequels!
JadeIceFire chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow this fict made me cry at the end. The soft quiet tears of redemption I'd say. You really have a gift of the written word and your ideas are poignant. Simply amazing.
Mari chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was beautiful. There are no other words to describe it. I have been carrying a lot of unresolved emotions lately, and have a lot of big decitions to make in the near future, but your story allowed me to fall into another universe for a little while. It gave me a break that I needed more than anything. Thank you for that.
Ephemeral Stream chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
so beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
i dont know this made me cry

C.B. Weasley chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That was an absolutely amazing fic! I loved it! You are such an amazing author! :)
Montara chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
They both gave each other hope for the future. You painted their lives so bleak, I could almost feel their desperation and after Draco's gifts, the timid hope that they can win the war.

I wish I'd knew who managed to reach the finish line, and if Draco and Hermione have a chance to a relationship or it was just to feel something.

It was an interesting story. Thank you.
Miss-A-2000 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh My God.. I think I cried.. This is probably one of my favorite one shots.

On a plus side..they kissed. Yay.
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »