Reviews for Charon's Gift
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Nicely done! Can't wait to read the sequels!
JadeIceFire chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow this fict made me cry at the end. The soft quiet tears of redemption I'd say. You really have a gift of the written word and your ideas are poignant. Simply amazing.
Mari chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was beautiful. There are no other words to describe it. I have been carrying a lot of unresolved emotions lately, and have a lot of big decitions to make in the near future, but your story allowed me to fall into another universe for a little while. It gave me a break that I needed more than anything. Thank you for that.
Ephemeral Stream chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
so beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
i dont know this made me cry

:'(
C.B. Weasley chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That was an absolutely amazing fic! I loved it! You are such an amazing author! :)
Montara chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
They both gave each other hope for the future. You painted their lives so bleak, I could almost feel their desperation and after Draco's gifts, the timid hope that they can win the war.

I wish I'd knew who managed to reach the finish line, and if Draco and Hermione have a chance to a relationship or it was just to feel something.

It was an interesting story. Thank you.
Miss-A-2000 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh My God.. I think I cried.. This is probably one of my favorite one shots.

On a plus side..they kissed. Yay.
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is one of the best-written fic that I've ever read! Really! I really like how you picture the war and the loss from both Hermione and Draco's side and it really is amazing!

Plus - they KISSED! What could possibly greater than that?! - oh yeah, Draco's gift for the Order and Hermione, he bring them hope one more.

I really do like your story. Write more and happy new year!

P.s. People keep telling me to stop say that. But who they are to stop me? Besides, it's just January 3rd my country. So it's still, technically an early date of the first month of the new year. So happy new year to you, once more! :) x
quillstrike chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh my goodness
oh.
my.
goodness.
it's been a long while since a fanfic has moved me to this point
it's times like these that I'm reminded why I first fell in love with Dramione
you've written the characters' emotions beautifully
this is just...
amazing
Eliene
Pretty-little-mudblood chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wow. That was intense! Absolutly loved it. I don't normally read one shots, as I don't feel you have enough time to build the plot, setting, characters and ultimatly the realtionship between them, but you manged to do it, and so well. It was nothing like I expected, and surpirsed me in being so much more.
Love, love, love.
thegirliknow chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Would have wanted an epilogue but it is sadly unrealistic if not developed. Loved the story very much despite the constant tightrning of my chest to the end. :)
Chantelle chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
One Word. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. OMG I'm speechless! You're writing is awesome! And your use of the English Language is impeccable! You're so so so so so so so so so so so GOOD! :)
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
lovely
DragonVenom chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Your talent in keeping me interested in the descriptions is astounding, dialogue was just so realistic and honest, and it's clear that you really thought things through for this fic. I like the fact that you didn't make it so sappy, that everything happening in the fic was a possibility. In short, I love the way you write.
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »