Reviews for Charon's Gift
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is one of the best-written fic that I've ever read! Really! I really like how you picture the war and the loss from both Hermione and Draco's side and it really is amazing!

Plus - they KISSED! What could possibly greater than that?! - oh yeah, Draco's gift for the Order and Hermione, he bring them hope one more.

I really do like your story. Write more and happy new year!

P.s. People keep telling me to stop say that. But who they are to stop me? Besides, it's just January 3rd my country. So it's still, technically an early date of the first month of the new year. So happy new year to you, once more! :) x
quillstrike chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh my goodness
it's been a long while since a fanfic has moved me to this point
it's times like these that I'm reminded why I first fell in love with Dramione
you've written the characters' emotions beautifully
this is just...
Pretty-little-mudblood chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wow. That was intense! Absolutly loved it. I don't normally read one shots, as I don't feel you have enough time to build the plot, setting, characters and ultimatly the realtionship between them, but you manged to do it, and so well. It was nothing like I expected, and surpirsed me in being so much more.
Love, love, love.
thegirliknow chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Would have wanted an epilogue but it is sadly unrealistic if not developed. Loved the story very much despite the constant tightrning of my chest to the end. :)
Chantelle chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
One Word. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. OMG I'm speechless! You're writing is awesome! And your use of the English Language is impeccable! You're so so so so so so so so so so so GOOD! :)
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
DragonVenom chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Your talent in keeping me interested in the descriptions is astounding, dialogue was just so realistic and honest, and it's clear that you really thought things through for this fic. I like the fact that you didn't make it so sappy, that everything happening in the fic was a possibility. In short, I love the way you write.
halcyondayz chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
awesome story cant wait to read the next one
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was amazing! I really enjoyed reading this. :D
LightJinx512 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This story is like an explosion in my heart! Thank you for giving me that. I love it so much!
Aween chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
this is one of the great one-shots i ever read. sequel please?
arula chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
OMG amazing! So sad! so poignant !
sharc081210 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
gods above..! why have i not known you before? this fic is just amazing beyond what i could think of! and i like it so much! (see you've made me write a paragraph with more exclamations than dots..)hehe
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
That is the single most beautiful piece of work I have ever set my eyes words are there to describe the sparkle of hope and Joy I you,so much.
JBcocoa chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Could you maybe continue this? Its fantastic but I think you could do more with it rather then leaving it as a one shot
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »