Reviews for Meeting in Sand
Miss Lib93 chapter 1 . 11/6
I loved this story!
Every time they pinned each other, my brain was saying 'kiss, kiss'
The moment Naruto started listing his love reactions, I was waiting on the edge of my seat for an 'I love you Gaara.'
I was actually near tears at the end because of how beautiful their confessions were.
You wrote this so beautifully because of how you showed their friendship and led up to the relationship, throwing up-close moments between them to get both their hearts and heads confused about their feelings which caused Naruto to bring it up (plus as a fan, it drove me crazy from the cuteness). Having Kankuro being the immature older brother helped as well because of how he pestered Gaara; I would love to see him blush.
This was amazing and definitely going into my favorites! Thanks for writing!
Raphlez chapter 1 . 1/1
xxdemesticsoulsxx chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Is this a one shot cuz' if it is then shame on you
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Awe so cute
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
yay! so cute!
A.T.G chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
That was good you should keep it going with it.
flaming rose chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Epppppp! (Crushes teddy bear in death grip) Must. Read. More! (Twitches)
SharonLorettaDarnell chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
AWWW! SO CUTE! More... Please...
aliendroid chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Wait! What? That's all? NOOOO! Want more! *throws a tantrum*

Okay, I'm better now.

This was very good. It was wonderfully written and I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I love how they hug instead of kiss at the end! :)
anime-freak-Lesy chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
...AWWWWW. thats all i can say about this is AWWWWWW
KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
this was sooooo cute i want you to make a sequal because it was just sooo cute!
bostafu chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
omg Kankuro placing a sexual innuendo on gaara's actions was sooo hilarious! omg just the thought of Gaara being frustrated pff *sigh* it's nice seeing a side of Gaara like that.
Jojo chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
hehehe u are aweosme for makin this i love it its so cute!YOU ROCK!XD
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
OKAY...WOW! u have no idea how MUCh i enjoyed this fic of urs! well done! i LOVE the way u wrote gaara! (squeals and hugs him!) u were just soo spot on with his character, reactions, words, thoughts,u get it! everything about him, u wrote PERFECTLY! loved him with naruto! and i loved how u ended it, it wasnt sappy or out of character wen it came to the 'confession of feelings' part, heh, u legend - thanku! ]