Reviews for Meet me in the locker room
putyournamehere chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
awesome! i love when Church walks in on them XD busted!
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
of course church would walk in. *laughs* grif was so cute in this one! nice job!
KisaShika chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Best. Ending. Ever.

Seriously, made me swoon and made me laugh. Good job!
Kaibafangirl77 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
OMG! UPDATE! SOON! please? I love your work.
White Speakers chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
hahahaha that would be such an "oh crap" moment XD more please?
Suicidal Bunny chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Didn't feel like logging in. .

You should really continue this fic. I must say, I'm an addicted fan to RvB, and there are not enough... good fics out there about it. Most of the people who write about RvB, can't do it worth crap - but you are an exception. Puh-lese continue this, for if anything, to at least give me hope that some people actually know how to write, when it comes to things like Red vs. Blue.

~*S. Bunny*~
A Handful of Words chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
wow...update ASAP
JumpingTheMoon chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
XD here comes Church! Poor yaoi bois.
Dragon Kaiyo chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Awesome fic me and my friend love it, aw their so screwed! Church coaught em! Update, dont make all the good people who love this become sad by you not updating!
sheepeater244 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
i kinda lost track of it in the middle, make it so u can read it faster next time
Just Another RvB Fan chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Awsome! I love how you portrayed the dudes as teenagers. Very neat! I'm a Grif/Simmons fan, but I like Caboose/Donut more...

"MAC 720", you obviously have no idea what RvB is, so your flame is both irrelevant and stupid. So quit your bitching. You're only making an ass of yourself.

Anyway, screw that bitchy flamer, and keep it up with the RvB fics!
Gunpriest chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
interesting...im a rvb fan , you can add me "gangster" but this story here is very detailed and at least i know whats happening in the story i congradulate .
Oliversgurl chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
*Eyes Widen* Please Update!Please Update!Please Update!
I 3 cookies chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
~wow! this is so cute! please continue! (heart heart heart)
DeeLight868 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Yay, Grif/Simmons! Of the series, they are my favorite pairing. The story was good, and it works as a oneshot. Very cute. :D