Reviews for He Says, She Says
themis.ceres chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
absolutelyy love the way you dealt with Dee!
names are overrated chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I love it! Lee/Dee is so TOTALLY temporary... I mean, it RHYMES for frak's sake! Lee/Kara is where it's at! Great story!

-nao
laumae chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
THAT'S HILARIOUS. no really that was great. I loved the end, lol.
tracyj23 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Beautiful! Loved it. I was feeling exactly the same thing while watching the ep. Seeing Dee hanging back there listening to them talk, I wanted them to say something more ... personal. Unfortunately Ron Moore doesn't want the happy ending the rest of us do so he'll put us (and Lee) through hell first. *sigh*

Makes me happy that you wrote this though. Now I have something positive to think about the end of the ep. Thanks!
kris chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
OMG! that was awsome

loved the story

u have to write more

im a Lee and Kara fan!

thanx for writing!
Hilary chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Hell yes! I loved it. I hate Dee/Apollo, even the possibility makes me angry. As far as the writing itself - I really liked the way you used parts from the episodes. Sometimes when fanfic is totally out of character it is not as rewarding as stories like yours.
Alexandria Kana chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Yay! I love your solution... and I really liked this little add-on. Good work

Alexandria
midnightair chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
great story. i really liked how you did dee's thoughts. fantastic story!
Ammonite chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Well written, but - it just makes way too light of an attempted suicide.
X-SJ chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
cute, to bad it isnt true, eh?
Airam4u chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I'm glad someone tackled this very heavy scene... Good job.
lynnmichelle chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Nicely done ... if only you were writing BSG instead of Ron. Sigh!
gnomesbeatfaeries chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i totally and heartfeltally (not a word...but it is for now) agree with you!

michelle
Mydragonfly chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Gods this was beautiful!

I love that playback to Home Part 1, and the suttle ending that left everything to the imagination, and the line "Starbuck and Apollo in the air had a counterpart on the ground, Lee and Kara" will live on in my memory for a long time.