Reviews for Distance 15
Elliac Sivad chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
You should continue this. I know it was supposed it be the last chapter of the other story but I think it would be nice to see them getting a little more comfortable with touching each other. If you know what I mean. ;)
irkenspit chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I flipppin love this fanfic! Its so cute 3 I LLLLLUVVVV NNY AND SQUEE!
YurumiNotto chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
this is so cute.

they are so awkward yet so cute.

this is my favorite possible 15th chapters so far and don't worry,they're in would imagine that that would be Nny's reaction to physical touch since he doesn't or hasn't experienced it yet and wouldn't dare to.
Shadow On The Full Moon chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
... that was good.
Sillis chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was lovely! So in character! AHH3
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
i know it's been a while but i like this story so please don't abondon it please update it.
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
"That's enough for now". . .and then minutes later they are doing it again. XD
Rurri chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Update soon or I shall send my flying teady bears of butter after you! Like the story btw.
David chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Holy shit, its been three years since this has been published. Anyway, i hope you still sign on. This is really great.. It shows a side of NNY that people wished for, or at least I wished for.
FireintheWind chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
That was so cute! I liked it. I think you should write more... or another Nny/Squee, or something. If I say please?

But no, I really did like this chapter...
marhogany chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
wow, i would love for you to write more JTHM fics, theyre so AU but still In character.. I love the way you write ,
Molly J chapter 1 . 9/21/2007! *annoying child sound, if u can't tell*

i loved it! Please write more!
soda-denial chapter 1 . 4/26/2007

Yay, a sequel!

It's so cute!

Update soon?
Rational Lunacy chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
You know what that was? PURE TORTURE! It was like dangling a particularly tasty candy bar in my face and then yanking it away (I'm only 5'4")! -sigh- Still. Nice job on the whole story and all. This was rather disatisfying, realistic, closure! emo.

Insanely Yours,

Rational Lunacy
xxSkinnyBearxx chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Hurry and post or I shall die! ( We don't want that, do we?) I love it! Awesome idea!