Reviews for Some Loves
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Oh wow. I think you got Grove perfectly! Although I only have the movie to go from. But in any case, this was awesome! Especially how you slowly led us through until we reached the end which was also well done. The best part had to be when she told him her dream and then how you added it back in at the end. Awesome job!

-d101
Mag Carter chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Grove was always my favorite of the 5. I think you captured him pretty well. At least the movie version of him. As for the books...
Demmie chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
aww...beautiful story...im actually drawing tears here. thats so sad, and yet i really should expect it, as it was so evident in the movie. i like it, its beautifully written.

story added to favorite stories list
Decollage chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
God yes!

I love you! No one else writes Grove!

I love Grove!
Valerie chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Good fic is so hard to find. Good Vampire Hunter D fic is even more rare.

A fantastic read.
Kidagakashantelast chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Ah, too lazy to log in, I am. This was fabulous! I LOVE the Markus Brothers with a passion, especially Borgoff, and to see a fic that included, not only Grove, but all four of the brothers thrilled me to no end! As soon as I log in I shall fave. your story (I write about the Markus Bros. too so naturally, I shall fave.) The emotion here was well conveyed and I took great intrest in the fact that you did not treat Grove's siblings as assinine beasts (as most people tend to, much to my dismay...). Especially your ending where you showed how much Grove cared for Borgoff. This was excellent and I hope to see more from you very soon, catch you later milady.

~Your Gryphon; Kidagakashantelast