Reviews for Tonight She Wants Me
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Prequel! Please and continuation! WINNING.
BlackButterfly1224 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
whoa! hot! definitely want to have a look at that prequel _
Monsterchild chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Personally, I am not an SxH fan, but I do recognize great writing when I see it.
mitsuchan325 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
wow that was intense.i never could have thought of that one. all in all i liked it. good job.
bonbon3690 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
really good job of portraying Shinogu's feelings, it's completely believable. i really liked it.
HeartOfRaven chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
That was really good! But I wanted an ending! *cry cry*
happybunny4u chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
wow! that was interesting! i wonder what happens next?
Emyralld chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Didn't suck.

Though.. I would've liked to have some clue of what Hatsumi was going through at the time.

[Maybe expand &write another chapter?]

Waiting for the prequel..
ashley-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
loved this fic although too short for my liking. please write more soon!
elvenarcher516 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
okay, you need to continue this, or can i continue it for you? because it needs to be longer! she needs to show him how much she really DOES love him, and the fact that it is possible to forget about ryoki. she needs to accept him and you should totally write it. or please, please, PLEASE give me permission and i'll do it! if you aren't sure, check out my other stories, i have many great reviews...so PLEASE IF NOT YOU THEN I'LL DO IT! PLEASE FINISH THIS!
No idea what to call my self chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Prequl please I like this story alot
Ano chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
know, you need to continue this.
kat009 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
It definitely didn't suck...very nice job! I'm really glad to find some good SxH out here, especially because there's so few fanfics for Hot Gimmick. I loved it!
midori chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
K, I'm a major S&H fan, but really, what were you thinking? There's no way Shinogu would do that to Hatsumi. No matter how desperate he was. And although the writing was perfect and the timing was near poetic, I was very disappointed.

"and it didn’t matter that tomorrow she’d wake up beside him and cry, wanting to forget and go running back to Ryoki or Azusu or whatever guy was currently using her."

uh, Hello? HE'S THE ONE USING HER RIGHT NOW! So not Shinogu.

You could easily switch this to a Ryoki fic, though. I can easily picture him raping Hatsumi.
kaniie chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
you are a really really talented writer. i just really wish there was more meat to the story. like i want to know what happens before and after- you know, an actual story? but still, you're a great writer. :)