Reviews for End of Story
Marsha Mallo chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Good one yet again - you are as addicting as Lay's potato chips, I can't seem to read just one. I can't stop reading them.
Miss221B chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Gosh i really loved the outsiders and the way u wrote this!
N. Fowleri chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh. My. Giddy. Aunt.
That was amazing, you blended the similarties of a novel and Sam's reality, perfectly!
My favorite lines were...
(No more bleeding on the pages.) and ("I'm done playing.")
It was so perfectly Sammy, and all his feelings preStandford.
Keep up the great work
N.F.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Good story. I like it.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Amazing *-*
Really, the way you put it all like a book was just amazing DD
Congratulations, I really LOVED it
I'm going to check out more of your stories, for sure ~
See ya next, then o/
Rosetta
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
M...I'm loving it. You're getting me through to the next season. I close my eyes and can see jared and jensen on the tv screen during your dialogue! I can hear the intonation! So Good!
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
"The eighteen year old looked at his father and almost laughed at the idea of how readers would eat this moment up.

The young hero being made to watch as the person he holds most dear is forced to suffer further on his behalf. And to make matters worse, he must take part in the inflicting of the pain. Was it not enough that he was the cause of it in the first place? Mix in the whole savior/destroyer irony that his father represented, and it would be an instant best seller."

I love your meta.

Also, I completely love both the tie in with the previous story - the echoes of the endings - and, especially, your linking this moment to Sam's decision to get out. Very nicely, believably, done.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
That was awesome, great job. I loved the Outsiders and I loved how you compared them.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
great companion piece to game over... oh those two tortured boys just trying to keep one another alive...*sniff sniff* Great job
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
WOW This story waas such a good lead in towards the fight that Sam and John would have about his leaving for Stanford. Gave some good insights as to how long Sam hadd thought about his plans and why he had to leave.
snfan228 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Don't know why I just read this now, but I'm glad I did.

You spiced up my favorite TV show with one of my favorite books.

Now that I think about it, you do that a lot- with To Kill A Mockingbird. Anyway, this was a great piece. I'm very glad I came across it. Keep up the great work ]
Becomingwaturmeanttobe chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
That was great. Awesome job, I love the references to The Outsiders!
Chance chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This was so fucking heartbreaking. There were tears and no one even died. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
*spams you with more reviews bwahahaha!*

;

Uuh, right yes, reviewing now.

Awesome style in this one. Very cocky XD And oh angst 'cause we all know what happens and *sniffle* Poor Dean and yet you have to understand why Sam feels the way he does.

Wicked writing :D

*GN*
Rinne chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Hee, I'll take any excuse for some Dean bashing.

Well done.