Reviews for Meeting Strangers
madchick4ever chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
It sucks that they are cousins. Otherwise they would be a great couple. I love your story. :) Continue writting

Madchick4ever
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
cute.
selle18 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
An interesting account. I love their first impressions, then second impression of each other. Very detailed and reflective of their personalities. I also enjoyed the sweet, almost fearful moment of contact at the end. Very nice work!
rotterdam chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
That was really really good and brilliantly written. I loved the description of a 'decidedly dishy' Sirius! Lol!
ooosk chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
absolutely lovely!
vcxbfdxzcvgzdxf chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I cracked myself up. You tard, Sirius and Tonks are second cousins. Sirius' cousin Andromeda Black-Tonks is Nymphadora's mother!

Either put it in as AU if you don't plan on having Sirius and Tonks related! Or establish that it's a romance between cousins!
Yume chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
mah its great, I'm sad there is so less Sirius/Tonks fanfiction out there, and sadly the couple is not cannon althogh they fit eachother so well.

but your ff is great
AutumnKate chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
that was totally sweet! no other words needed.
MadeleineElizabeth chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
it was sweet
Steal Princess chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Okay, so they're cousins. Shut up about that, people. There's a reason this is called fanfiction. Maybe the author meant for this to be AU...there's a thought!

I claim to be a fan of this ship, while still maintaing that I am COMPLETELY against incest. But no matter what, a good piece of writing will overshadow ambiguities like that.

I really enjoyed this story, and I myself constantly ignore the fact that Tonks and Sirius are on the same family tree. I hope you keep writing sweet oneshots like this, as they are my favorite.

Now, to the naysayers, when you've read stories pairing Ron and Ginny, THAT'S when you can start complaining.

-Prisoner 268-942-
Captain Cheese chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
LOL oh I wish you would continue this!
The Constable chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
are you going to add more to it? I hope so. It sounds good.
Lamanth chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I really liked that! there arn't enough stories with this pairing. lol see ya
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Hmm... I think I would have liked it better if you'd had Sirius and Tonks acknowledge that they were related instead of acting like they shouldn't know who each other were.
Hazelglasz chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
aw it's good i hope it could be more do. but i like it bye!