Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fulfillment of the Prophecy
Roobutt chapter 2 . 10/9
I'm sorry, but in my opinion, you made Harry and Ginny get together WAY too soon! I mean, Harry is soooo much more stubborn than that. I'm sorry if that sounded rude, bit it's just my opinion.
WETBOY chapter 12 . 12/18/2007

David Fishwick chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
Good stuff please update soon. I love the bit with Ron and Ginny arguing.
Monkeyman666 chapter 12 . 1/14/2007
good story hope next chapter will b up very soon
SpiderLily chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
Gabrielle-is-ELEVEN! She's not likely to be hitting on Harry, a seventeen-year-old, when she's eleven. Believe me, I know. I was eleven two years ago and I wouldn't approach, let alone hit on and act like a slut around, for the life of me. You've gotten her WAY wrong. But the rest of the chapter is good.
SpiderLily chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
Cool dream. Before the nightmare, when Harry and Ginny are getting m-a-r-r-i-e-d. I laughed so hard! The nightmare was okay, compared to the dream. Imagine if Harry sees Draco again, when he was inside Voldemort when he killed Narcissa. What would his reaction be? Great chapter! ;D
SpiderLily chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
This chapter's a bit shorter, but there's nothing wrong with that. I think the Harry/Ginny reconsilation went a bit too fast, but the chapter's still great. Good work.
SpiderLily chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Oh, wow! I'm so glad I decided to read this! You've gotten off to a good start. There are only a few grammatical errors and a few typos, so that's good. (I know I make mistakes like that as well every now and then.)

The most memorable mistake you made was "If only Harry knew what LAY ahead for the next year or so." Those are all the comments I can think of. You're doing a great job, from what I've read and I hope you don't abandon it. Ta ta!
Asrai68 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Nice beginning. I am hooked already.
miroku350 chapter 9 . 5/14/2006
i like this story alot... update soon
hpfan35 chapter 12 . 5/5/2006
I have really enjoyed this story. Please update soon!
When I grow up chapter 5 . 4/24/2006

well i read alot of these post HBP fic and urs is pretty good so far. moves fast but in a good way. thank god harry and ginny got bac together fast! and hermione and ron how long? anyway im enjoyin the keep it up!
Kittycato chapter 12 . 4/17/2006
Great so far. Keep it coming.
Raven Whitewolf chapter 12 . 4/13/2006
What is taking you so long
Shadow Master chapter 12 . 4/12/2006
this is a great fic i'm surprised u havent gotten more reviews update soon :)