Reviews for King of the World
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
this is cute. it made me smile at the end :)
azerjaban chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I had the biggist shit eating grin at the end of this episode too

Thnx for the read!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
yeah great chapter can't wait for more so please update as soon as you can.
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Aw...very sweet. Nice to see a great brotherly moment, when the current season is so filled with tension between them. Are you still writing? I didn't see anything recent on your list.
thelibrarian01 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
You're back! I'm so glad. I've been waiting and waiting for a new story from you. I really enjoy your works for Supernatural and this one is no exception. My only complaint is that it's a bit short. :-) Keep up the great writing!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Stunning.
Applegrape8910 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
. Another great fic!
sabrina chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Really enjoyed your take on this - I like stories where Dean shows how much he needs Sam to be with him.

On a side note, do you know when you will be finishing A Christmas Miracle?
Bravo chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I really enjoy your writing, and I love you Supernatural fic.

One little thing I noticed on this one, though.

It wouldn't be a mute point, it'd be a moot point. That's it, hardly worth mentioning.

Please keep writing, so I can keep reading!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Thrilled to see a new piece posted from you. Always am excited to read something new. I love what you did to broaden thier conversation a bit. I can't wait for more from you. Keep up the fantastic writing! Until your next post, Happy Writing!
Tanya chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
When you have "mute point"... I think you mean "moot point." other than that, nice job.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
(grins happily) This was great. The perfect end to the episode that we didn't see. This would have been better than leaving it off with demon chick, but at least the brothers are together again. Thanks for this story, and have a great day!
Becka73 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Really nice! You expressed beautifully what all of were thinking at the end of the episode. Dean gets his happy ending for a change. Good to see you posting more! Look forward to seeing future posts. :)
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
the was a great short story. i really liked it i hope you have another story in mind. you really capture the winchesters
Oldach's Dream chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I liked how you captured the brotherly love between the two. If I had to guess, I'd say that's exactly how Dean was feeling!