Reviews for A Place Long Forgotten
Vilatvias V chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Read this entire thing tonight, I loved it! Great characters good plot what more could you want? Sidenote- Did you get inspiration from the lion king because there are ALOT of similarities
an image de cowardice chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Omg, I love this story so far...
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
great story but freedom fighters sonic ripoff but funny
estelin chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
this was great. keep up the good work and writing.
Junsui Bara chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
this is really awesome so far! (sorry for not reviewing, I was engrossed in the story) And... Persians are the evolved form of meowth, right?
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Poor Favian and Derak. they both have had hard times in their pasts.

Is Sahiba starting to lose her mind because of the death of her mate and her son's dissappearance
Vehlika Clearskyes chapter 14 . 7/29/2009
I loved it!
Melvide chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
I liked it. It's Lion King isn't it? I know someone else has probably gotten it, but this is my stopping place for the morning? Anyways, I'll review after I read the rest tomorrow.
Riiskaa chapter 14 . 8/30/2007
It's not possible...It's over...

I cried. I laughed. I loved.

This was so enjoyable to read. The names were so unique, the plot was fantastic, you had me wondering what was going to happen next every step of the way. I don't know what else I can say except for I loved it all the way through and I'm off to read your sequel.

wynnyelle chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
I really enjoyed this. A nice little story. A little too heavily inspired by the Lion King and a tad predictable, but full of neat plot twists. I look forward to more in this series. Kudos to you for writing wild pokemon stories, which are my favourite kind of story. We need more wild pokemon stories!
AnonymousNavi chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
I pity poor Favian. He's had a rough life. And I curse you Wasaki, you lust filled wretch. _ Anyway, great story.
AnonymousNavi chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Hehe _ Sorry, but that was a cheesy pun. XD

But it is a good plot. Although things are happening a little fast. Oh, well. *shrugs* _
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I like it, and I'm going to deep reading. _
Sunny Delight Gent chapter 14 . 5/21/2007
AMAZING STORY! I've got to go read and review the sequel right away! I give it a 10/10. I loved it to pieces.
Sunny Delight Gent chapter 13 . 5/21/2007
Aww that was a sad departure scene with Favian and Jadin. Too bad they lost pokemon on their side. I wish only the Persians had died. But that's how war is I guess. Great job.