Reviews for Smack Down
LOL. hahaha. funny
dancing elf chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
funny :)
k hime chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
the hell! Using Bankai to 'win' the game is just sooooo amazing! I loved it sooooooo very much DDDDDDDDDD
MEOW-I'm-A-Dog chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Dear god that was hilarious
Nasi chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Dear god that was hilarious
forbiddenforever70 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
im giggling...really i love this story.
ArlieseBirchwood chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Time returned to its normal pace when their hands touched.

He stared.

She gaped.

Renji ogled.

"'The hell?"

Like startled deer, they sprung apart as if burned.

Byakuya appeared flabbergasted. Dear God...

Rukia couldn't stop looking at her hand. Ni-sama...what were you...?

And Renji was being vocal.

"You had lecherous thoughts about her!" He accused, pointing at Byakuya. "I saw your face, you sick bastard! You wanted to dandy with your sister!"

More silence.

Kuchiki Byakuya, illustrious Captain of the Sixth Division, rose slowly to his feet.

Like a bat out of hell, Renji bolted.

Byakuya followed.

Which meant Rukia was alone.

Still rather thunderstruck, she buried her face in her hands. Both hands. Including the one her brother touched.

"We're never playing Screw again. Not ever."

I love this story. :P Some things left me confused, what did Byakuya do to Rukia's hand? And why did Rukia think "it was warm"?
narquotic chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
LMAO! Oh I just love this!:)

You captured another atmosphere that's is wholly differnt but not impossible if these three ever get together for a bit of card fun. XD I ttlly love Renji and Byakuya's witty yet overly petty arguments lol. And Renji's last line just rips.

Thank you for such an amusing read.;)
ComplicitTuba chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I don't get screw. I don't get it at all, why was Byakuya called a perv. I get the walps-it happens when someone slapps your hand really, really, really hard- but do you have to something to the person you're hand is over? Please, Please, PLEASE explain this to me. I'm confuzzled.
mango soda chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
"...You wanted to dandy with your sister!"

Plain hilarious xD
soulterror chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
lol _
randomness1868 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Boys... *shakes head*
Whilemina J. Farnsworth III chapter 1 . 4/20/2008

That was great. Although it got a bit jumbled at the end, I think that's kinda fitting of the way the story ended.

One question though. What was Rulia refering to when she said "it was warm"? Was it the fact that her brother wasn't frozen (and that was reflected in his hand's warmth), or am I way off?
Lindir chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
The bankai at the end was absolutely classic. And the folorn puppy look. And somehow, Byakuya now strikes me as the type to suck at cards, probably because I have a friend sort of like him who actually really does suck at Screw (or what we call Egyptian Ratscrew).

My friends and I play all the time, but we slap on pretty much everything, not just doubles- sandwiches, consecutives, sevens, add up or subtract to seven, etc. It gets really crazy and yes, lots of welts on hands. It might be a fun rematch sequel.
ArtemisMS chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This was very cute, but I think you should be nice to your readers and let them know which pairing this leans towards ;) I'm not a ByaRuki fan so it was very shocking and disappointing - not to take away from your writing, which was itself utterly hilarious and wonderful!