Reviews for Life
Fruit Loops chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Wonderful! Sad, but so charming. I love it that Aria has emerald skin. That just makes the story even better.
Nicole Berman chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Oh, man, that's just GREAT! I love imagining Elphaba doing some spell so she and Glinda could have a child together...
ZenWriter chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wait, they had a kid?

Aw, that's sweet (in a non-twisted way)! I liked yor flashbacks, they were very well written. I can't wait for a new story from you.
alias101 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
i really must say that this was beautiful! Great Job : )
Miss Elphie chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I applaud you! any chance of continuing on?
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Okay it's gonna take a bit for me to wrap my mind around that Aria is Elphie and Glinda's, but I guess anything and everything is possible in Oz so it could happen I 'spouse it just doesn't sit quite right yet. Other than that little detail I liked it a lot. You're a very good writer and I just liked it. Are you going to continue? It's good enough you ought to at least think about it, otherwise it works great as a one-shot. Awesome job!
Greenhell chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i liked this although it was a bit confusing but thats more my fault then yours. it was really good.
MG87 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This story was great and your writing seems to be getting better and better. Great job and I'll of course, as always, be looking forward to more of your stories.