Reviews for What if Rose hadn't Died?
Snowstripe chapter 2 . 6/22
I think this is a very good fanfiction and I hope the next chapters are focusing on Martin, Rose, and (possibly),their children. I can just imagine Martin passing his sword down to his eldest son and his children go down to Mossflower to defeat Tsarmina Greeneyes with the help of some friends.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
this was just amazing! please continue this!
Lestityp's Puttin' on the Ritz chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
I cant wait for the next chapter bro. this is an amazing story.
thundra501 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
this story is the best romance i have ever read. keep it up
Redwallfreak108 chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
dude you should so finish this its an awesome start and i want to see what happens next so plez finish and update soon!
Mariel of Fantasy chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
this is really good! how come you haven't finnished it? At least give it a good epilogue or something. I wanna know what happens!

If you have writers block I could give you some ideas or something. at least give me a hint of what happened!

drunkambrose chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
you should have more romance scenes between martin and rose.
drunkambrose chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
awesome! the story of martin and rose is so sad... rose shouldnt have died!
Toboe Wolf chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Oh! GOODY! Are they going to create redwall! I love this fanfic -adds to favorites-
Toboe Wolf chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I really like this story! I always hated it that Rose died! -sob-

You could beef it up, it's a little short but it is amazingly accurate with the places and names! I don't even see any spelling mistakes which astound me. Cause well… It’s me!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
I like this! My first exposure to the Redwall stories was the TV show on PBS and I've found it to be rather excellent.

Um... if you don't mind and if you won't be working on this for a while... could I borrow this story as a kick-off point for my own tale? (I'd copy it to a WORD document then play and I'd let you read whatever I came up with.)

thanks for the story!
call me CoCo chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
oh, so sweet! i love this pairing! it WOULD be nice if you were to continue... -hint hint
bb chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
somebody chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
nice it
Flinky the Stoat chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Well, it's great except for one thing. Rose DID die and there's no ressurrecting in Redwall. Otherwise, it is all very good, but we need another chapter! It is a bit of a hangoff there.