Reviews for Angela vs Sasha
Xeon chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
As a hardcore fan who has played all the games i really really enjoyed this good job :)
Babyspitfire123 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Ratchet and Angela work so well together
RatchetFan01 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Excellent story. I liked it. Poor Clank calling for help on a pipe. Anyway once again excellent story! :)
kierramac chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Lol, you did a great job! The last sentence was also a little presuring...but I agree, they should bring sasha back into the series.
Qwerty chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I like the beginning but it gets a little upsetting on the end.
Just another 1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
And what happend now to Sasha? And clank ? Lol to my opinion.. Need a bit more details... :)
shadow chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
sorry but I don't get why you hate Sasha but her and Angela are all the same to me their just characters but great way to throw them both into a fanfic I really enjoyed it
DanielaCrazy11 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Hola, a mi tampoco me cae bien Sasha pero Angela es muy alta para Ratchet, yo invente e incluso dibujé un personaje para Ratchet y Clank que es una lombax de la altura de Ratchet llamada Star, tiene pelo naranja y un traje negro y azul, cargada de armas como Ratchet y inteligente prfa si te interesa ve este video en Youtube: Busca Una Gran Idea Para Ratchet y Clank te va a gustar el personaje.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
the thought if Ratchet somehow holding a gun he could barely carry in the first game to his head seemed really really funny in my head
RatchetWarrior chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
hey I loved your story you should do some more ratchet and angela stories I would love to read them
sam chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
sasha is better
Ratchet chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
the last part was funny lol
Nath123456789 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
thought it was quite good, played all the ratchet and clank series. Quite good how you noticed ratchet had never cried before, even when his knew of his father's death in ratchet and clank tools of destruction. I liked everything you put in, I wanted to read more, thought it would have been good if you had clank go and talk to him at the end as-well as Angela, or maybe clanks lover could have been their somehow. At the end of ratchet and clank 2 locked and loaded, on the cinematic scene in the theatre, you can see Angela but she is in her thief outfit. If you type in Angela Cross on Google and go on Ratchet and Clank Wiki, it shows you where she is sat and it puts a red ring around her.

all the best in thinking and writing new ideas, love to hear more :)

message me back if you read this, cheers.

Nath123456789
Charles J. Wolf chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
i liked it when angela called Sasha "Trampy B**CH" lol

but why did sasha leave?

i would like to see her or read her get into a fight while ratchet looked at clank and said "When Do You Think They'll stop?" lol

anyway i liked to story except the part where they xoxo lol

keep it up and please make ratchet make up with Sasha so they can go out to dinner i wanted to reed about that part...well anyway it was good.
DallasNeedsADentist chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
All I have to say is ROFL! That's the hardest I've ever laughed in a while. It was incredibly hilarious, I loved that aspect. The romance at the end was really good. I'm a chick, who's into chick flicks, lol. That was good.