Reviews for A New Beginning
Rori Potter chapter 22 . 5/26/2010
That was amazing! I can't wait for the sequel!
LoganLVR chapter 22 . 7/16/2007
This is absolutely one of the best pieces that I have read on here! Amazing job! I'm definitely going to have to check out any other stories that you've written.
FanficwriterGHC chapter 22 . 6/23/2007
I just wanted to let you know how wonderful I think this story is. I've read it a couple times now, and it's always just as a good as the last time. I just wanted to tell you that I really love this story, and that I think you're a great writer.

XOXO

Gilmoremajorfan
LLfreak chapter 22 . 11/27/2006
i was kind of unsure about this story. i found it on someones favorites list and decided to give it a chance. i don't really care for stories that don't follow the shows story line but you made it work. i really enjoyed it. good job:D
gilmorejunkie21 chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
Aw, I really liked that chapter. Its so cute when Luke takes care of Lorelai. I like this story a lot so far.

And I have to say "the crap shack craps out" is the best chapter title I've ever seen!
KBHP chapter 22 . 8/28/2006
I've read this story from beginning to end in about three hours and I thought it was amazing! You catured Lorelai and Luke's personas so well! Especially Lorelai's I was laughing my head off at this computer! Your amazing! Keep writing for this, its your calling!
captain austen chapter 22 . 7/18/2006
I would love to read a sequel, whenever you could write it. This story was great. I love the pace.
captain austen chapter 19 . 7/18/2006
lorelai jumping on Luke's back was classic.
captain austen chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
I loved this part...

“Just do me one favor?”

“Is it dirty?” she questioned, eliciting an eye roll from Luke.

“Make sure that there are no articles of clothing-” Luke began.

“Ooh! It is dirty!” Lorelai exclaimed.

“In the oven,” he finished.

just wanted to share. anyway... back to the story
GGLOVER91 chapter 22 . 7/1/2006
I absolutly positivly loved it. I liked it all! Please, and I mean please write a sequel!
CJtheCregg chapter 22 . 6/8/2006
aw!

LOVE it!
LukelovesLorelai chapter 22 . 5/17/2006
A Sequel would be great!
littleearthquake chapter 22 . 5/15/2006
great last chapter :) I really enjoyed this story. well written and really sweet. a sequel would be great. :)
VictoriaM5858 chapter 20 . 5/15/2006
RENT IS AWESOME IM LISTENING TO THE SOUNDTRACK NOW! LOL. Love the story
Ronata chapter 22 . 5/15/2006
now that was a great ending to a great story. its always nice to end a chapter or story with a smile on my face. i really really loved reading this and hope that you write more great stories when you have time.