Reviews for After Hours
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/3
Great story. That was interesting. :D
x Varda x chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
That was cool. I liked what everyone was getting up to so late at night!
flah7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Just found this story.

It was fantastic. Great to see the quiet activity after hours. Wonderfully done.
imskysmom chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I really enjoyed this and I could feel Rodney's exhaustion. Nice job showing the others trying something a little outside how we usually think of them!
Mercury's Winter chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
That was great! I loved Rodney's interaction with everyone. The sleepwalking scientist was an intersting touch, felt bad for her :( Also like Rodney and Carson dancing hehehe and then Rodney and Teyla too *g* Very well written, awesome job!
krysalys chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Really really sweet. And very cool. Excellent look into the inner workings of Rodney and (to a lesser degree) John's minds late at night like that. I'd love to see this continued in some form or another, when you have a chance.

Or not. It's just fine the way it is as a standalone. :)

-}-

Krys
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
So this is what happens late at night in Atlantis, eh? very good story.

sleepwalking, pizza, dancing...

Im still chuckling over Ronon and the pizza.

Radek was sweet with Anya and the blanket.
melibabe chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
That was very nice! You did a wonderful job of capturing everyone's 'voice'. I look forward to reading more of your work. :D
Tazmy chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
O this was a fun read! Nice and sweet.
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
How wonderful! A very nice "slice of life" look at some of our favorite characters. I think I liked Radek the best; the image of him gently covering up the linguist was very touching.

I hope you write other pieces like this.
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I really, really enjoyed this piece. The simplicity of it still left me feeling satisfied that I'd read a good story that I want to keep. I'm adding it to my favorites. Very nice. Jen
Jara2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
It was so sweet. Such normal life in Atlantis. Great idea and perfect story :-)
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
McKay is pretty much amazing isn't he. :D Good fic.

AL