Reviews for Pink and Red Roses
Sammy chapter 11 . 7/15
You should seriously write another chapter and they have sex. No I love your writing in this, one wasn't exactly my favorite part of this chapter when Kid Flah had to give Jinx a kiss in order to stop or Raven from killing Jinx was a little cringey. But otherwise it was fine. That was your daily dose of criticism from your favorite reviewer, Sam Sam (Sammy)!
Sammy chapter 10 . 7/15
WTF?! Why is See-More such a stalker, he just put his ear up against Jinx's door and listen to hers and Kid Flash's entire conversation. So it's probably just me but I don't like to See-More very much, and what I can tell is that he's going to flee the city and act like a total coward because he's too scared to face his real feelings towards Jinx.
Sammy chapter 9 . 7/15
Was a little confused at first didn't know if they were in the park or in Jinx's bedroom
Sammy chapter 8 . 7/15
This one was really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really. Amazing. You're so descriptive when they were making out. I loved it. ;-)
Sammy chapter 7 . 7/15
Love it
Sammy chapter 6 . 7/15
… Cute. If you added some rain and some sort of coffee shop it after the crying it would've been a lot more joyful
Sammy chapter 5 . 7/15
This one is just cute.
Sammy chapter 4 . 7/15
If you ask me I'm pretty sure it would've made the chapter a lot more interesting and longer if you add a little make out session after he asked her out
Sammy chapter 3 . 7/15
was not the corniest thing you've ever written because I think that was a really awesome part of the chapter.
2. This chapter was pretty sweet.
3. This chapter makes it all the better reason to like this fanfic even more.
Sammy chapter 2 . 7/15
That's one of sort of depressing
Sammy chapter 1 . 7/15
So far it was pretty good. :-)
Wendy Darling chapter 7 . 7/11