Reviews for Ice Skating
Clue Impaired chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
That was cool! I enjoyed it.
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Now THAT was hilarious! I liked this one! Some great lines too! One: "We have to stop meeting like this..." And another is Bobby yanking Mike off Alex and screaming for him to get off her! lol And I love the picture thing. Even Bobby jealous/angry of Alex falling on top of Mike.
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I love men who protect their women! Bravissimo!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
E this is great i LOVE the four of them together- wish we got more of that on the real show- but i KNOW why we can't anyway it is fun to read in fanfiction- i loved Wee Hours- becuase i thought they were a cool foursome
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
This is hilarious, love the fluff!
Caia chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Ohh...

There isn't any ice-skating near where I live. There's one ring or whatever you call it that I know about, and it's really far away.

It reminded me of one time when I went with some friends when there WAS a ring near my house, it was so much fun.

Thanks for writing that...
Adina-Anne chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
You write Bobby and Mike with kind of crude personalities don't you? If Alex is such a sex symbol for the both of them, I wonder what Carolyn thinks about as she falls asleep... Hmm... Just my ramblings.
Denaliyasha chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Aw... cute. I liked that, and I don't mind your losing your angst muse, although I like all your stories. Thanks!

Denni
Loony4moony816 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
LMAO! OMG! I went skating on Friday and was in the middle of writing my fic when I got an alert of this story! You beat me to the punch!

LMAO! This was great. i can totally see Carolyn snapping pictures and Mikey falling the entire time. Aw, this was so great. I don't know if I should continue with my story now. Oh well.

Sara