Reviews for A new threat to the world
Leo112 chapter 12 . 1/20/2010
yea! good book! read ya later!
surfergirl19 chapter 12 . 12/7/2008
Wow,what a great story!:)
mangafreak chapter 12 . 9/3/2006
this is good you have an awsome writting talent!
Pandora-sama chapter 12 . 3/15/2006
I loved! *_*

It's rare find a good fic about yu-gi-oh in this days... in portuguese there is no one. Ç_Ç

Cpngratulations!

Kissu, Pan
Shirou14 chapter 12 . 3/4/2006
I like the return of Atemu and Yugi! it is good!
YamiKITG chapter 12 . 3/4/2006
WHoo it's ended. nice ending Hikari. loved it. very sweet. oh look...snow...blizzard and i have to bike to work...joy
dragonlady222 chapter 12 . 3/4/2006
Great job, I am so glad you found a way for Atemu to come back with his own body. Anobi deserves what he got. I loved the story.
Aussie Mick chapter 12 . 3/3/2006
Well done sweetie.. This was a great fic... X
Yimi Makuya chapter 12 . 3/3/2006
yeah! sorry i didn't review before, there was an error and for some reason i can't review in those two chapter...huh? well it was a great story and i'm glad i read it! Sayonara!

-Yimi
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 3/3/2006
Good chapter. I wonder if Yugi will get the best of Anobi, I hope so. I feel so bad for both of them.
YamiKITG chapter 11 . 3/2/2006
Who. cliffy again...wonder what he is planning. can't wait till the next chapter.

see you around hikari
jianojean chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
;_; Ya-chan yamete! I can't cry anymore for my darling hubby who's currently being tortured!

Yami : ;_; And I can't cry period! I hurt! Get me the HELL out of here...oops ;;

*slaps hand over Yami's mouth* You didn't hear that...
dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
Poor Atemu, I hope Yugi can do something for him without having to die. This is really great. I feel bad for Yugi he's suffering too. Good job.
OrlithNightfire chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
HIKARI! Stop tormenting me with chocolate and write the ruddy chapter. you evil hikari. you been taking lessons of Bakura?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »