Reviews for Breathe
Ichigo-Eyes chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Very cute! But too short! The only thing is, don't call it Yaoi, because it's not. What you're thinking of is Shonen-i; the difference is Yaoi has sex scenes and Shonen-i doesn't. Still, very sweet.
brawlinator chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aww what a sweet story, I love it~ They are so cute together. 3 Very descriptive too. Good job!
Ripper22 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Why is it that it seems like it's only girls who review the GuyxGuy pairing stories? ...And me? Am I just...wrong?
LaFernweh chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Aw I loved this..I wish my stuffed animals were this fluffy..but it was a tad short.. but still really really good..and super kawaii!*faves*
princesspyro296 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Super short but super good!
Dark Moon Crystales chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Aww, how cute! It's stories like these that make you believe in the almighty power of love.

Nice work!
shadowjirachi chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Aw It's so sweet :')
expiiredhiime chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
*dies of cuteness* aww, this is adorable!
Renn chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
sugar sweetness attack! aw, loved it!
jadedragonkat chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
nice love story...i really like it because it reminds me of my first luv!
Periidott chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
That was kawaii!...weird...kawaii always reminds me of Hawaii! :P

PS: Guess who?
Mizu-Sama chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Jesus, that was WAY too short. If you do a book, you should keep your readers occupied, trust me, you are an awesome writer, a longer additon to this story would be all more entertaining.

~Yureidoru
HappyGaylord chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
How sweet!
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
NO! TOO SHORT! YOU'RE SO CRUEL! *evil monkeys begin to screech angrily* You've riled up the great Naoki's friends! Too short!

It was wonderful, BUT...TOO SHORT! Please write a longer RoyxMarth fic next time! *files under faves*