Reviews for Kazutaka
saoirse09 chapter 21 . 2/19/2010
So, I love this story. This might just be my favorite of your stories; I don't really know yet, because I won't actually have finished it until after I've read Hisoka. But, this was a great idea, and you really pulled it off. A Muraki with no memory and no evil, but who still has a very complex and confusing character? Absolutely marvelous! And, as much as I don't like Kazutaka (who I really kinda liked) becoming Muraki again (which I was dreading the whole story), it works, and it provides a great lead in to the next story. I never thought I'd say this about a Muraki fic, but I really enjoyed reading this. I can't wait to read Hisoka.

Saoirse
TrisakAminawn chapter 20 . 5/19/2007
Oh man. Hisoka's burned out and Muraki's one hell of a liar...
TrisakAminawn chapter 17 . 5/19/2007
O.O; His family...now that's going to be surprising. Tsuzuki's summing-up of Saki made me smile.
TrisakAminawn chapter 16 . 5/19/2007
Eek. I was expecting that, but it's not good. Poor Tatsumi. Good manuevering on your part, miss Jenna. You wanted palpable, as in touchable, not palatable, as in tolerable to taste.
TrisakAminawn chapter 15 . 5/19/2007
Now that's a good twist! I'm pleased. Evil Hisoka? Lordy Lou. You wanted coalesce for the shadows, not convalesce. I wish Tatsumi the best in his recovery, and wonder politely what Oriya was wearing before he grabbed his kimono.
TrisakAminawn chapter 9 . 5/19/2007
M...yeah, Hisoka's apparent attachment to Kazutaka has me dubious. It's too fast and unfounded. Oh, and, look at that, the innocence of new birth is gone, and he's back to avarice. Oh well...
TrisakAminawn chapter 8 . 5/19/2007
Well, obviously Muraki is haunting the hospital. Certain people are proving dreadfully dumb. Our new hero is being quite a sympathetic character. My only complaint is that Tsuzuki and Hisoka have become the only important things to him, leaving him rather unconvincingly flat...but still, s'okay. Pretty good incorporation of quotes...of course, this is rather old by now, isn't it? Maybe I should stop reviewing.
TrisakAminawn chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
Wow...a thank you...and an explanation...our Bon is being incredibly straightforward, and being not-messed-up by his history with Muraki to an incredible degree. I'd expect him to have more trouble and way more general suspicion, even being able to read emotions. Muraki can fake death convincingly enough, I wouldn't count on him not to manage false emotion emission. Hmm. Well, I still like the Kazutaka character, and Oriya, and you use details very well.
TrisakAminawn chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
Aww, come on, now! He wouldn't completely forget Oriya like that! If he reacts to Hisoka, he'd react to Oriya...but, on the other hand, if he reacted to Oriya, he'd have someone to rely on, and we don't want that. Feh. Heh. I've always been fond of AmnesiaMuraki...Oriya's comment was on the ball. But although he seems to be mostly alright, his reason really isn't restored from whatever-this-was, because he's behaving most illogically. And Tsuzuki went and ran out on Hisoka. Aw man. Hmm...
Zuki Zuccini chapter 21 . 4/14/2007
ZOMG! I LOVE this story! It is BY FAR the BEST yami no Matsuei story I have ever read! XD I first read this a while ago, and then forgot to read the updates. It is amazing and I cannot wait to read the sequal! XD
Lady Psychic chapter 21 . 12/23/2006
Wow! This was a really good story and it was very exciting. But you ended it on a cliffhanger! Looks like Muraki is back to his old self. Poor Hisoka seems to have walked into a trap! Anyways, the sequal should be exciting (I haven't looked to see if you had started it yet or not).
Shima Asato chapter 16 . 9/2/2006
OMG Muraki flavored Hisoka and Murraki dosen't give a rats ass about anyone other than Tsuzuki and himself. Oh, I pray Hisoka dosen't try to have a Murraki/Tsuzuki threesome, oh dear, oh my. Oh dear, oh my. Please don't end the story like this with Hisoka Murraki-tized, I'm a huge Hisoka fangirl. This story rocks.
akainotsuki chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Great! There's no better word to describe this, you fiction just GREAT!
reichkun chapter 21 . 7/13/2006
whee! i love the ending! its so cliffy. hehe when will you continue? cant wait! or maybe i didnt look hard enough...great story yes!
artemis347 chapter 21 . 6/10/2006
EEK! what a way to end a ficcy! now i'm going to be mondo concerned about hioka! i'll be looking out of that sequel! i want to see if mu-kun gets very evil or not!