Reviews for Living a Lie
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
huh. I'm pretty sure all the demons knew him as 'Chris' the charmed ones whitelighter. But so far this is interesting, too bad its been so long since you updated it -_-"
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Please update soon, better later than never!
Nessie chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
That is a pretty good story. Hope you will continue anytime because i want to read what happens next. So please UPDATE!
SyriMoon chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
ooh! it's been awhile sonce I read a great story to be excited about! I love this so far! there where SO many little bity touches that I just loved: Chris's thoughts on being a man in a family full of women (I've always loved the idea of a male witch), hiding out in the demonic bar, the demon being the one to recognize him. This is terrific, keep it up!
Pukah chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Ok, what I mainly think right now is... oh nonononono! You can0t drop it there!

This is a really neat and well written story! So please please please write something more!
Nathy1000000 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
This seems very interesting. I'm very intrigued about what's going to happen.
Petites sorcires chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I want more continue -
charmedtomeetyou chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
wow...LOVE THIS STORY! I wonder how Piper will react when Chris tells her what happened...or will he? knowing Chris, he's probably still a little secretive. This story is awesome, but please add a little of yourself into it. Make sure its not like all the other stories, and make it original. Make it your own. Well, thats all. Please update soon! ;)
He's No Angel chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
WOW kool _ u gonna continue rite? Soon?
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Neat. I like it.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
very nice start! i think some parents are going to have to start anwsering some questions.

Love the boys by the way!
XMindInTheMistX chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
interesting start, hope you continue
Embry chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Sounds like it gunna be an awsome story!