Reviews for The million gallon bounty
Kuraiyasha chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I believe the Imperio curse is blue
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
imperio just looks like a heatwave kinda thing, you see it in the deathly hollows.
tansy1354 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Great idea, look forward to seeing what you do with it, in answer to your question yes this has been done as part of a much broader story, although at this time I can't remember the story or the author. Will research further and get pack to you.
TessalerTheWraith chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
will you ever continue this?

cuz it seems like a very interesting storyline
Slytherson chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
please update soon!
jytrhwl chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
The Lost Hibiki chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Great story so far, please write more soon. I'm not entirely sure, but I think that the Imperious curse doesn't emit any light, It just initiates battle of wills between the caster & the target(a battle that heavily favors the caster, but still a battle, because the Imperious curse can be thwarted by anyone who is strong-willed enough).
Lady Zen chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
i would think it would be yellow, its weird but i really think that curse would be yellow. and btw, i do hope to read more of this story as well, cause i want to see voldermort get whats comint to him. in other news the fourth movie is coming out on dvd and video. yay. only four days to wait. thats so amazing, i love it. anyways, good bye
Bobboky chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
athenakitty chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Do you have plans of Harry dumping his ex-friends? I'm not sure about the colors. Will have to get back at you on that. How many wizards/bounty hunters will be hunting?