Reviews for The New Girl
Numbered.Tables chapter 21 . 6/14/2009
You have me confused.

You're writing is great and nice to read but I don't think I like where you are going with the story. My favourite characters being Haley and Jake; I don't think either of them are really in this story. You seem to hint slightly at Savannah and Nathan being a couple and I don't really like it. I'm also not keen on the Xander/Peyton pairing.

I'm not sure if I am going to keep reading this, I think I am going to stop for a while but keep it in my Story Alerts so I know I can always re-read it.

Your writing is great and it is my fault that I don't like the story; you're a great author.
Nicole chapter 44 . 4/16/2009
Hi there!

i just finished reading this story from the beginning..

i absolutely LOVED it!

it took me about a week reading it when i got a chance..

i felt i could relate to a lot of the emotion you put into the characters.. and i LOVE savannah..

i recently moved away from my childhood home in W.A Australia and was pretty determined that i was going to hate it here in Tasmania, Aus like her. For so long in the beginning of this story, i thought you were writing my life as many things have happened to me although i am not mega rich and wasn't expelled or just as you had Nathan and Savannah meet and begin a fantastic friendship, was how i met and fell in love with one of my best friends-now boyfriend, Logan. He was dating someone at the time who got mega jealous and even though there was no phone call during sex (loved that idea by the way!) one of Jessica's friends hated me and told her i had made a move on Logan, which was totally wrong. She got pissed and punched me and Logan had a massive blow-up with her, saying if she couldnt trust him then he couldnt trust her. It took ages for me to be able to 'get with him' cause i didnt want her to be able to say she was right. Logan got over her pretty quickly after he realised she was such a bitch and we are now happy. YAY after most of my friends pushed me to get together with him.

okay so i totally just went way off what i was wanting to say. You are a super-fantabulous writer and i have recommended this story to all of my friends and i of course, love one tree hill. I am actually trying to use my modelling to get me into acting. there are some great 'soaps' in Australia that are great acting debut shows and i am trying to get an audition for one.

I love your story of your real life in your profile. You, as well as your story have really inspired me. You should try to get your work published. it is really THAT good. "you can trust me, i'm the devil- Brooke Davis"

I am about to start reading your sequel and i truly hope you stay on the track your going on. although, from the preview, i don't want Nate and Savvy to break up. But i trust that you will make it a great story and i will love it anyway. your writing just does that to me. You know how you say Haley sings with such emotion that u can see what she's feeling. Well you write with such emotion its like your speaking directly to me.

One request please and i know you dont owe me anything. Please don't break Lucas and Brooke up. or if you have, cause the sequel is already started, please get them back together. I'm only seen up to end of season 4 here on dvd and season 5 has just come out, i'm in a lack of brucas, and you write them so well together.

I LOVE YOU!

please never stop writing.

I hope you have an awesome life with your fiancé, and your 3 cats, and when you add to the brood, them too..

Love Nicole..xox
my2krazies chapter 44 . 11/10/2008
Oh, please please please keep this going. I know I haven't reviewed in a while, but that was just because I didn't have any more ideas for you! I can't wait to see what happens next.
ravencheerleader chapter 44 . 11/10/2008
O, insteresting.
Ain'tEasyBeingBreezy chapter 44 . 11/10/2008
please put this story up. i wanna know what happens next. please. Britt wants to know what happens next.
Jenn0615 chapter 44 . 11/10/2008
So first, I want to apologize for not reviewing this story before! I absolutely love it! It's just, most of the time when I'm reading it, I'm at work and just have the time to read your latest update. So sorry! But Ir eally can't wait to read the sequel!
music-is-love10 chapter 44 . 11/10/2008
Puhhleasee continue this story. Its really well written and I wanna know what happened to savannah! Great start
ravencheerleader chapter 43 . 11/9/2008
It's so sad, it's over. I absoloutley loved this story. Can't wait for you to start writing the sequel. The characters were perfect, though i may not have liked them at first when the new kids came, but now they seem right in the story. The couples were great Brooke and Lucas, Nathan and Savannah, Haley and Jake, Peyton and Xander. The story was absoloutley PERFECTION!
music-is-love10 chapter 43 . 11/8/2008
Another AMAZING CHAPTER. I was so excited to read this when I got the alert on my phone, but i am so glad i waited untill I got home, it was a chapter that deserved a sit down read. :)

I am VERY excited for the sequel! I hope Tim&&Cammie will be together again by then! They sound so cute together. AND Savannah's house sounded AH-MAZING! Anyways, brilliant chapter and i really can't wait for the sequel. keep up the amazing writing :)!
maggie-joyce chapter 43 . 11/8/2008
aw that was such a good way to end the story! I'm so stoked for the sequal and more nathan/savannah goodness!
rachtree chapter 25 . 11/7/2008
Aww, poor Nate, I loved his reaction though and that he made Luke tell him where Haley was. Haha, strip poker...I can see all of them playing that. I can understand xander not wanting to play and Peyton, yeah, she's not exactly wild. I was shocked to read Lucas say he was in. I would have never imagined him playing that. I just picture him at the boy toy auction and he was so shy to come out. LOL. Unlike Nathan. So yeah, I can picture Nathan, Tim, Brooke and Bevin all being cool with playing, and obviously Savannah and Camille since they brought it up in the first place, but never in a million years did I think Luke would play. He's just not the crazy, wild, daring type.

I loved that you showed the basketball game too. I always love Nathan playing and reading about him dominating the court.
rachtree chapter 24 . 11/7/2008
Good chapter. I love the way everyone is supporting Nathan, but I don't appreciate the way they're putting Haley down in the process. What Camille said about Haley I have no problem with since she's not Haley's friend. But the others, except Lucas, could still disagree with Haley's actions without downright saying it's her fault. Nathan, of course, is angry with Haley, for him it's completely understandable. Other than him Lucas's response was my favorite. He doesn't critisise Nathan in any way, except to say he's giving up on Haley too easily, but that's not really an insult, but he's genuinely worried about Haley. Like I said though, I do love that Nathan's friends are there for him, especially Peyton and Brooke, I just don't like Brooke's comments about Haley. I mean I understand if they were mad the first time she left with Chris because that and the kiss hurt Nathan so badly and it was Haley's choice, but this time they should understand that Haley only left because of what she thought was going on. So yeah, while she should trust her husband more, I do feel she's in her rights to question his 'friendship' with Savannah. I don't think she's overly jealous at all. I think Nathan and Savannah give her plenty of reason to be jealous.

I do like the way xander stuck up for Haley. He was able to put himself in Haley's shoes and see how she must feel.

That being said, of course I am glad about the Naley trouble since I'm not a Naley fan. Wow, this one was really long, huh? LOL.
TheAllbrighton chapter 33 . 11/7/2008
wow this just gets better, i am sad that naley are over but i am happy savannah is with nate sort of now because she just doesnt have luck with men. bryan is a bit of a prick no offence but still supremely THE best story i have read on here keep it up
music-is-love10 chapter 42 . 11/2/2008
yay! thanks for making this chapter from Nathans pov :) i love this story! and im so happy you're making the LA one from Savannah's pov. thanks so much! there is no need to be dissapointed in this chapter, i loved it! The bit about the 2 maybe having kids one day was cute, as was the whole chapter! Hmm. for the sequel it would be cool i guess to go like after college kind of like the show. Maybe some drama in the Nathan/Savannah and Haley/Jake things. I'm not sure, but I'm sure you'll come up with something as this is one of the best stories I've read. Thanks so much for the amazing chapter! you're doing an amazing job.

Update Soon :)!
rachtree chapter 23 . 11/2/2008
Wow, I can't believe Haley can't tell the difference between her husband's moans vs some other guy's. I wonder what Nathan's reaction to all of this is going to be.