Reviews for All For One, One For All II: Return
timberwolf21 chapter 15 . 7/18/2008
aw that was a sad ending :(
MaxiBoi2015 chapter 15 . 1/27/2008
So Marth and Samus are alive. That's good. Anyway, great ending and I'm glad you'd like to ready my Subspace Story. I've started it already and the first episode goes for 9 PAGES man. That has to be the longest chapter I've ever done. But great ending - sad that Link, Zel and Yoshi are dead though. Congratulations on a good story.
Royal Kenya chapter 14 . 1/25/2008!

*pulls out harpoon gun*

You know I'm going to have to kill you now right! You killed Marth! Now Samus is all alone! You Kill her in thhe first and now him in the second! Why do you hate true love! Ha ha, I'm just kidding, but yet again you live me in tears because marth/samus have been departed again.

Oh yeah...sorry about Link and Zelda...meh..a little.

But I did like how it ended. A sequel. Well that would be great but nothing will be the same! T_T
RoyalFanatic chapter 14 . 1/22/2008
I liked how you tied the little info we know about the whole Subspace Emissary into the fic. Beware the angst though, right? It's sad to see them die...

Nonetheless, you're not the only one who fears about battle scenes. *points to self* Descriptions...are not my strongest suits. ;

Nonetheless, very nice chapters. Epiloge, then a small sequel? Looking forward to seeing em!

Good chapters, and keep on going!

MaxiBoi2015 chapter 14 . 1/22/2008
NO! Link and Zelda died! Well at least they died together. And Yoshi! My favourite characters are gone! NO! Aw. It was a great story though. I'm doing The Subspace Emissary story too, except it's completely based on the game. I don't know if that's how it's going to turn out (I hope not, probably won't), but great story. Bravo! But sad...WAH!
MaxiBoi2015 chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
I'm assuming after that battle The Subspace Army makes their entrance. You've really blended Subspace nicely into this story, good job! Keep it up!
RoyalFanatic chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
And thus, everyone's on their way. Interesting.

Let's see what happens!

Good chapter (few errors, if any at all), and keep on going!

MaxiBoi2015 chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
So it's the final few chapters? I'm glad as to how you brought Subspace into this story, very good collaboration. Looking forward to the battles.
Royal Kenya chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
I will review! Sorry it's been so long! I was happy when you finally updated the first time but I never got back to it! I'm so happy with all the Marthie/Sammie interactions because they are always my favorite! I can't wait to see how this war turns out! Update soon!

Royal Kenya
RoyalFanatic chapter 6 . 3/19/2006
Hey, someone I haven't heard from in a while! XD

Falco: It's about time too!

GOod to hear from you again, and nice chapter! And yes, I am not dead either.

Update soon!_
998935 chapter 6 . 3/19/2006
Yay! An update! I liked how you included a lot of emotion into this chapter, but nobody seems to care about Ness and Pichu (not that I do). It would make it more realistic. I also like how you added some more original characters who might have an interesting back story. And foreshadowing in your summary. Keep writing!
Royal Kenya chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
Yay! I feel better now! But what's with the snowy white furred blue eyed Pichu? It sounds cuter than the regular one but seems creepy.
Javier8705 chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
GREAT CLIFF... can't wait to hear how or why they made it im happy that everyone is still at least sorta ok... hey i didnt get my hug:( whats gonna happen? my only thought on how the story could improve is like u said from th beginning longer chapters or more updates. Youre pretty good about updating regularly but it still feels...i dont know spread out. well thanks keep going i love thus far!
RoyalFanatic chapter 5 . 2/11/2006

My smash favs: O.o

Bowser: Dude, I'm like, speechless...

Pikachu: Sammy's back, and so are the others! At least...I think they are...why does Ness look different?

Update soon! I need to know how they survived! XD
Javier8705 chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
good story so far. i see youve taken avatar's criticism into mind good form. i cant wait to see where you take this one. oh yeah...roy rocks!