Reviews for Best Birthday Ever
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I've read quite a few RobRae fics. Some of them make a reasonable case for the relationship, but most, it must be said, do not. Since these two don't immediately make sense as a couple (they are too similar in all the wrong ways for it to work long term, I would think) there have to be compelling reasons for them to work to overcome the difficulties, or extenuating circumstances that would obviate certain of the problems inherent in the relationship.

Here, though, you have not endeavored to present them as a working couple. You have hinted at possibilities, and left the door open for interpretation. I appreciate that. For what you aimed to achieve, I think you did quite well. Congrats.
Crystal Starling chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
How cute! For someone who writes BBxRae you captured the coupling very well, and did it justice. I only wish this wasn't your last RobxRae fic.
Eliza chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
BBXRAE is for childish cocksuckers... in reality annoying, immature, ugly boys don't get girls.

your a naieve childish little cunt.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
that's really cute!
Evening Lilacs chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Cool fic.

-Lilacs
ljo chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
he better return the favor! in other words, continue the story or make a sequel! I loved the story BTW...
nini chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Continue! A little bold for me but nice that it doesn't move as slow as my grandma!
Insanatrix chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Sweet. Too bad you won't do anymore. This is REALLY sweet. I was, like, "Aww..." the WHOLE time.
nopostings chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
BBRAE 4EVER!

With that out of my system... _~

Really really sweet, damned cute, in fact! Good, good, good!
thelostlolli chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
That was adorable.
ravenslair chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
What a wonderful little on shot. Thank you very much. I hope this is not your lase Rob/Rae story, you have a flair for wrting them and they are my favorite couple. Nice job...Gerry