Reviews for The Mysterious Disappearances of Remus Lupin
Duckyumbrella chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I absolutaly loved this story! Great job!:)
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
*glomp* I love you. Period. 8D
rekahneko chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I like how balanced the reactions of Remus' roommates were. They don't all shrug the whole thing off like it is unimportant, and each of them has very different reasoning to get them to the point where they accept him.

Well thought out!

(-:
raya chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Great job !

I really love stories about the young marauders (especially Moony .) and this one is one of the best I've ever read. I really liked how you handled the characters, the way they reacted was very realistic.

The "we love you"-thing is a bit weird, but as you don't insist on it too much, it's not too disturbing.

And the ending is good, don't worry ! (like you, I often find endings a bit rushed, but it's not the case here)

Raya (sorry if my english sucks, I'm French and tired)
Moony73 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
i liked it. The fact that it is very well described is one thing. And originally JKR had decided that James would be a chaser not a seeker, but she then changed it. I liked it.
Laora chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Good job I really like this one!
Bardlover chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Great story. It was impeccibly well-written and didn't read long at all. : D
TiredGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
This story deserves alot more reviews then it has. Wonderful... I've always had a pretty hard time finding stories that I like about Padfoot wormtail and prongs finding out Moony's furry little problem... but I actually enjoyed this. I have to agree... I don't know about the ending, but I'm not a big 'ender' myself. The only other thing I found disturbing was the 'We love you moony' thing... because it seemed very un-guyish... but I still really loved it. You even put Wormtail in enough, and most people end up excluding him from their fics forgetting that while he was a bumbling idiot later in life he was a griffindor and their friend in his younger years. Nothing starts out evil.

Bravo... and keep writing! Not to sound McDonnaldish but, "I'm lov'n it!"
Snickle-Gigger chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I read your other story, "A Poisonous Moon", I think it was called, so figured I'd come check this out too. I also saw on your profile page that you were a little dissapointed that you haven't gotten that many reviews for this one. There is a number of reasons that could be; one being that the word 'mysterious' is spelled "MYSERIOUS" at the very beginning of this story. When I am looking through summaries and see one with a misspelling and such, the chances of me reading that story is very slim; usually that leads people to believe that many things in the story will be misspelled, and so they don't even give it a chance. I admit to being guilty of that much of the time. I'm too damn picky for my own good.

Another issue to your low review count could be the length of this one-shot. When people click on your story and see how long it is, MANY people aren't going to be willing to read it. The human eye is naturally lazy and normally doesn't want to read something so long. I have the same problem with many of my stories; I average anywhere between ten and twenty pages for many of my chapters (and my one-shots) and so a lot of people aren't willing to read them. This could probably be broken up into a few chapters or something.

I'm not trying to criticize you-I personally love it when stories and chapters are so long, hence the reason I write my stories that way. What annoys me are those little 2 to 4 page chapters people put up. Gah.

Anyways, I quite enjoyed this. My only criticism is that you wrote that James was a chaser, when I'm pretty sure he was a seeker, like Harry.

Overall, is was exceptionally well-written (which doesn't surprise me, when I look at your 'Poisonous Moon' story) and the characters did for the most part stay true to canon. I was especially impressed as to how you handled Pettigrew; making him hesitant to say anything when he was unsure if the others would agree with him, and writing out his over-exuberance in many parts.

Remus hexing his friends was an especially nice touch; it was obvious he'd rather see them hexed than hurt by him if he transformed in front of them.

Lovely story. Added to my favorite's list. _

Great job!
Lady Lightnign Bolt chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
definitely a good fic, nice and long.