Reviews for Just Practicing
Pokeshipper4life chapter 5 . 10/7
Oh, I so hate Paulina. I dont understand why Danny ever had a thing for her, and Valerie. Paulina only liked his ghost side, while Valerie liked his human side, but wanted to kill his ghost side.

Anyway, this story is really good.
I think I can feel a love confession coming soon.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 4 . 10/7
Oh boy! I think they would have gone all the way if they hadnt stopped when they did. Sam was crying because she really is in love with Danny.
This is so good.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 3 . 10/7
Oh, their teenage hormones are kicking in.
I love this so far.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 2 . 10/7
Danny is nervous about kissing Sam because she is his best friend, and he likes her as more than a friend.
Animeloveschu chapter 4 . 9/17
OH SHIZZ! DASH HEARD EVERTHING!? and why is Tucker great at relationship advise but can never get a girl? it makes no sense! doesn't he take his own advise?
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 8 . 6/29
WOW this was awesome and hot without being graphic. I loved it
JohannFuchs chapter 8 . 1/13
THE FLUFF~~~~ I love it. :3
phantomsofswans chapter 8 . 9/21/2016
Awh that was adorable.
Ohsochich chapter 5 . 7/22/2016
Okay what even is the universe... I have my music on shuffle and ironically as soon as I finished with the other chapter my song ended, I had just gotten to this chapter when the next song starts... Is Ariana GrandeHands On Me ... fml XD
ianarcher33 chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
This was a really sweet story and I enjoyed it immensely. Although I feel like it's more of a T rating than the M it has
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
I really liked this fanfic. That is all. \( 0 )/
Sloth chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
This fanfic rocks. Your great. Please continue making such great stories. hehe
Cindy M 19 chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Danny got courageous now XD
LittleDarkHood chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Awesome story!
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
this was awesome! There aren't a alot of good Danny/Sam fic with a nice simple plot just about them like this.