Reviews for Just Practicing
Sloth chapter 8 . 5/31
This fanfic rocks. Your great. Please continue making such great stories. hehe
Cindy M 19 chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Danny got courageous now XD
LittleDarkHood chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Awesome story!
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
this was awesome! There aren't a alot of good Danny/Sam fic with a nice simple plot just about them like this.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
That was so... Beautiful! *cries uncontrollably*
Sammanson chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
That was a great story! Plzzz go follow me on if sam_manson_ • I luvvv all ur fan fictions!
Onigami Link chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
T_T Omggg I love this chapter!
So fluffy and smexy and afsghsjs... i just love it!
Too bad i have to go out shopping now x.x
I'll continue reading later *_* Cant wait for more
rosetty chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
no thank you for this wonderful fic
rosetty chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
i love this fanfic it's great
Yemayah chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I think it was good . I can't wait till the next chapter!
sammansonrepilica chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Very good i love this its so cute
DannyLuver639 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Okay, I don't hate your story. This is just a little thing I hate seeing in many couple stories I've read, I don't like it when all of a sudden parents leave the house right when a young couple such a Danny and Sam need to be alone somewhere. I think this is actually more common in lemon stories ; But I'm just letting you know for in the future, try to find some other privacy spots than just their houses and saying that their parents would be leaving for a while :)
I still love your stories, especially 'A Beautiful Secret' and 'Pretend You Love Me' and this one. I just hate it when they say that their parents will be out right when they need privacy or alone time or whatever XD
The Scrypt Keyper chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Oh. O_O OH. Well, um...It's good. Really...good. *rubs back of neck nervously* It seems I just noticed the rating for this...*coughs awkwardly* Well, I...uh...am not comfortable with themes so close to...er.../that/, so understand I'm not stopping reading this because the story is bad. It's good! Just...a little mature for me. Perhaps I'll find it again when I'm older...
The Scrypt Keyper chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
*is still giggling hysterically* Hahaha! Danny: tongue?! LOL. Danny, you clueless thing you.
The Scrypt Keyper chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I saw a few grammar issues and run-on sentences, but other than that, nothing bad. Of course, nobody is perfect ;) *giggles hysterically* This is good.