Reviews for Daddy, Dearest.
LuvsRimmer chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Hey Cheezdanish! You ever gonna finish this? Bruce Campbell is second in my affections only to Chris Barrie so I need more Jack fic! Please? Please? Oh well, I guess I'll just have to have a JOAT marathon until Serving Sara comes out next week and get my Bruce fix that way.
Savarna Tau chapter 3 . 4/21/2002
I love it! It's so funny! Keep going, I need to read more...
M. Loger chapter 3 . 1/5/2002
I like the fact that you took a more serious aproch, but still had it be as

goofy as the series. Keep going I'm interested about where Jenny came from.
LiNa chapter 3 . 7/8/2001
This story is really hilarious. I love it. It's almost exactly like the show. Which I haven't been able to see since they took it of Global...Damned Global idiots...where was I...Oh yes!*Brings out her trusty crossbow* I'll be looking for the next chapter to be out soon...Hugs and Kissies!LiNa
Laurel1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
That Was Great
ElenaSpade chapter 3 . 5/14/2001
Cool, Spice up the plot a little though. Overall excellent.
Anaia chapter 3 . 5/11/2001
Alrighty then. A nice, long review.

I love what you have going here. it's a good plot. So, supposedly, 'Jenny' is the black widow whose threee (tres, trois, etc.) husbands have been murdered on their wedding night. How romantic. And very 'Addams' Family Values'. Moving on...Von Dude- the Frenchie with a German name...you know...I'm getting nasty vibes from him. Emilia...I doubt that she'd let this go with just a 'It's none of my business'. You know Emilia as well as I know Emilia and I know Emilia wouldn't just shrug and say 'alrighty then'. She'd ask, she'd pry, etc.

Poor Jack. This stuff always seems to happen to him.

Jenny? Name has a meaning. Oooh. Good one.

Was that long enough? That was way longer than my two cents...Like you, CheezDanish, I am too poor to pay attention. Or to pay a tip (which could explain the angry Pizza Delivery Boy on my front porch).

*Anaia* a.k.a SugarPrincess, but too lazy to sign in.
Anya Willoward chapter 2 . 5/8/2001
Hehe funny! Please continue. Dose anyone know if this show is still on? I haven't watched it in months.
Allie chapter 1 . 5/6/2001